Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Jun 23, 2008, 05:38 PM
    Jessi - am sorry that this is costing so much but believe me once you have this properly diagnosed and taken care of you'll be so happy as you will feel much better. The difference in how I felt before and after is like night and day. Good luck and God speed your recovery.
    jessirich Posts: 41, Reputation: 2

Jun 23, 2008, 06:38 PM
    Thank all of you guys for your support. I probably would not have went to the hospital had it not of been for you. I am having another crappy night tonight, but I took some of the medicine that they gave me for the pain associated with it, and it has calmed it down for the most part. I haven't been eating much lately, so I haven't been eating much fat. I try to eat healthy anyway, because I have acid reflux disease on top of it all. I also sleep with my bed slanted a little to help that. It seems like no matter what I try, I still have problems. I just hope they find something out here soon. I really don't want to have an upper and lower gi.
    jessirich Posts: 41, Reputation: 2

Jul 4, 2008, 09:07 AM
    I just wanted to let everyone know that I had my surgery yesterday. I am in terrible, terrible pain, but at least my stomach will start getting better. I only had one complication throughout the whole surgery; my heart started to mess up while I was in the recovery room, and I couldn't breathe. Loads of doctors and nurses rushed over to me and they had to give me something through my IV to help my heart calm down. Thank all of you guys for your thoughts and concerns, I really appreciate it! But for now, I am going to lie down again and try to get his pain to subside. Once again, thank you all for everything you said!
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Jul 4, 2008, 04:17 PM
    Jess Glad you told us about your surgery. Am glad you finally will get better. Just take it easy as much as you can and don't overdo it for awhile. Be sure to drink enough water and no soda or coffee. Be careful when you start eating food again and watch the fat content in the food on the label. It took me several months for my system to get back to normal eating wise and yours will be the same. Feel better and let us know how you're doing.
    wildandblue Posts: 663, Reputation: 57

Jul 5, 2008, 10:11 AM
    Yes best wishes to you thanks for letting us know how you are doing!
    sicksince02 Posts: 11, Reputation: 3

Jul 5, 2008, 03:40 PM
    Glad to hear everything went well and you are on the road to recovery and better days!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dachunds bladder problems? [ 1 Answers ]

What do MINI Dachunds do when they have a bladder problem?? :) :eek:

Gall bladder operation [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I am just over a key hole surgurey I had my gall bladder removed. Although its not painful now- I have been taking over the counter pain killers, not all the time but on and off. I have been off work for the last two weeks. I still have a few paper sticthes in me . Its still quiet sore and...

Bladder problems with alcohol [ 1 Answers ]

Which doctor should men go to if they have bladder problems?

Gall bladder attack [ 1 Answers ]

I suffered a gall bladder attack this weekend. I am trying to learn what may have caused this. Would there be any connection to my long term use of the depo shot?

Mini Daschund Bladder Problems [ 2 Answers ]

My year old mini daschund has been holding his urine for long periods. When he does go he goes a lot. Sometimes he will start walking away while he is still peeing. He is also peeing unexpectedly when he never used too. Any suggestions?+

View more questions Search