Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    skouger Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2006, 08:58 AM
    Song from "The girl next door"
    In the scene when the two main characters kiss at the high school party there is a song being played. Who sings it? What is the name of the song? I have bought the soundtrack and the song is not on there. Please need some help.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Mar 6, 2006, 09:01 AM
    Here is a link to the soundtrack where you can listen to snippets of the song:
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...Fencoding=UTF8
    abbru3 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2012, 11:54 PM
    David gray - this year's love

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who did this song: from the 80's, probably called "typical" or "that's typical" [ 2 Answers ]

Some lyrics as I hear them: Windowsill, my elbow's numb As I heard the door go and saw your car As it glides onto the road Double wasted dumbness Sodding off and I can't hear you go And that's typical There you sit in the driving seat

Use of a "chorus line" of a song by Bob Marley to print onto a shirt... [ 10 Answers ]

Hello! Would anyone know if it is illegal to print a paragraph or phrase or chorus of one of Bob Marley's songs onto a shirt to sell for retail? Thanks, sky68

Garage Door Opener "rough-in" [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I'm in the process of wirring a detached garage, and I'm considering installing an automatic garage door opener. My question is: since I didn't purchase the machine yet (in fact, I don't know too much about how these things are connected at all), can someone give me some advice on how to...

Song from "the girl next door" [ 7 Answers ]

OK I need to know the name of this song... its in the movie "the girl next door" and its played right when they kiss for the first time at that house party. Its quite a popular song but I don't know the name of it.. it's a slow song and the lyrics go.. When you kiss me in the midnight street,...

Song from "the girl next door" [ 2 Answers ]

Hey, does anyone know the name of the song that's playing at the end when he's pulling into the college? Thanks

View more questions Search