Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    radio309 Posts: 46, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2006, 01:07 AM
    Audio Problems
    My computer has low sound on some streaming web sites. A third of the websites I go to have very low audio. I would like any ideas on my audio problems. Thanks in advance Fred:confused:
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Mar 6, 2006, 06:42 AM
    HI,
    This might help:
    Right click on the speaker icon, located down by the clock in the system tray.
    Then, left click on Volume Control.
    You can adjust the volume up, see if this helps.
    Also, if you have any type of sound card manufacturer program installed, such as Creative, you can go to Start/Programs, then Creative, or whatever you have. There, you can find more volume controls.
    If this doesn't help, please post back. Good luck.
    radio309 Posts: 46, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2006, 07:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by fredg
    HI,
    This might help:
    Right click on the speaker icon, located down by the clock in the system tray.
    Then, left click on Volume Control.
    You can adjust the volume up, see if this helps.
    Also, if you have any type of sound card manufacturer program installed, such as Creative, you can go to Start/Programs, then Creative, or whatever you have. There, you can find more volume controls.
    If this doesn't help, please post back. Good luck.
    Thanks I always keep volume control on high. The sound is low on podcast and news casts. Some podcasts have no volume control. I have windows xp Pro. Thanks in advance Fred
    phillysteakandcheese Posts: 973, Reputation: 356

Mar 8, 2006, 08:11 PM
    Check the connection between your speakers and your sound card.

Make sure your speakers are connected to the LINE OUT port. Your sound card may also have a headset out or another low level output that your speakers are connected to by mistake.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Audio Problems! Please Help! [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I'm working on a Compaq Presario 6027US, P4 Processor 2.0 GHz, its soundcard is Soundmax 3.0 and I have been spending all day trying to fix the problem I have. Basically, I have itunes as my media player and it can't play audio files very well at all. If it does play the song it will be choppy...

Car Audio [ 2 Answers ]

Hi! I just needed some advice real quick. I have a 1998 2 door Honda Civic EX. I love bass. About two years ago, I purchased a Visonik 10" dual subs amplified system. It was straight. I don't know if I bust a speaker or it's old or what, but my sound has started becoming distorted. The whole...

No Audio [ 12 Answers ]

Can anybody tell how to get the noise going on my PVR. I have Audio Device - Creative SB Audigy 2, and Video Device - Winfast TV 2000 XP WDM. I have a picture, but no noise at all.

View more questions Search