Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lambroh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 4, 2008, 10:56 AM
    Panasonic TV has no power
    My panasonic TV has no power. Will not turn on at all. Any ideas what the problem might be? I'm thinking it's the fuse.
    donf Posts: 5,679, Reputation: 582
    Printers & Electronics Expert

Jun 5, 2008, 05:57 AM
    Step one, plug a light or radio into the outlet for the TV. Do either of them work properly?

If either the radio or light function properly, then your problem is internal to the TV. If the light or radio do not work, then I would check the panel to see if there is a blown fuse or a tripped circuit breaker.

From the tone of your question, it sounds to me that you are not experienced enough to remove the back of the TV and start trouble shooting the wiring and the components. Since you see no activity on the TV, I'm immeadiatley suspect of the power supply inside the TV. Please call a repair technician.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Car won't start, no click and no power to radio, power window or locks [ 6 Answers ]

After installing a new starter on a 1999 2WD Explorer it will not start. There is no click when trying to start it, its just dead, and the radio, power locks/windows, a/c, and dash light don't work but the interior lights work and so do the headlights. We've had the starter checked to make sure...

Panasonic CT27633W intermittently won't power up [ 1 Answers ]

My Panasonic CT27633W 27" TV many times will not power up. No lights, no picture, no sound. Sometime it seems to work just fine. Other times I have left the TV off and it will come on by itself at a later time. I have replaced the fuse (even though it tested OK) but no change. Any suggestions?

Difference between a Power Distribution Unit (PDU) and a Remote Power Panel (RPP) [ 1 Answers ]

Is there any difference between a Power Distribution Unit (PDU) and a Remote Power Panel (RPP) in context of data center? If yes, then what is it?. Thanks.

Panasonic TV issue, power on and off [ 2 Answers ]

Ive got a few year old panasonic TV which I just bought used, and it randomly turns itself on and off. It acts like that's no power, but I couldn't see anything visually wrong with the back open. Anybody have any ideas?

Panasonic TV PT-47WX54J Pop after Power up? [ 1 Answers ]

Just purchased this TV not working. When I power it up 5 seconds later you hear a pop from the speakers and the power light turns red and flashes every 6 seconds. I know this sounds like component failure, anyone familiar with the description of this? Any suggestions. Thanks, PaulieB

View more questions Search