Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ajitn93 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 4, 2008, 01:51 AM
    Face fat.
    I have very chubby face.I m just 22 yrs old but due to my bulky face I look much bigger. So advice me regarding reducing face fat.
    starbuck8 Posts: 3,128, Reputation: 734
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Jun 4, 2008, 03:14 AM
    Well to begin with, you are probably just being too hard on yourself, and are just fine the way you are, but I know you don't think you are.

Facial exercises could help you some. I would start with that. There is something I saw on TV one night, not too long ago. I don't usually pay much attention to these things, but there was a commercial on for something that was called "Face Master" It was Suzanne Sommers, and I guess her take on the thigh master for your face. It caught my attn for a sec or two, but I didn't pay any attn to the address or how it works. Try googling Suzanne Sommers, or Face master, and you might find some info!

Hope that helps you some, and good luck!
    shanaas Posts: 4, Reputation: 3

Jun 15, 2010, 11:59 PM

Avoid having oily foods & milk product food..
    Follow some diet to reduce the weight...
    parisrose Posts: 61, Reputation: 28

Jun 19, 2010, 12:07 PM

You could try contouring your face with makeup. Here is a video on the how to's YouTube - Contouring & Highlighting
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

Jun 19, 2010, 02:47 PM

Make up is really a great idea, but if it's seriously something you can't live with, a good facial cosmetic surgeon could do facial liposuction.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fat Face [ 26 Answers ]

Is there any special method to losing the chubby cheeks?

This has to be the face of God [ 35 Answers ]

I shot this pic on Thanksgiving Day about 8 years ago. Picture was taken from my son's backyard; he lives on the water. I just happen to look out the patio door and caught this view. I raced to my car, parked in the front of the house, grabbed my camera, ran back inside and out the patio door. And...

Face fat [ 1 Answers ]

How to loose fat from face without doing liposuction

Regular contact, but no face to face [ 2 Answers ]

We dated a while, then he wanted to take a break from seeing each other, but maintained some contact (txt. Message, some calls), about four weeks ago, we began to date some again, and saw each other 3 times in 2 weeks, he makes some form of contact every day, but we haven't seen each other again...

Face is a bit big [ 2 Answers ]

Hii.. I want a good reply to ma problem.. I hope you will.. My face is looking a bit bigger than others.. while I was a kid I luked cool.. now I'm really not happy with my face, its very chubby and big:o.. how can I reduce it.. is der ny wayy.. Or to get in a good shape... Looking for a...

View more questions Search