Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ramblinguy Posts: 86, Reputation: 9

Jun 3, 2008, 06:01 PM
    Outlook Express screen size
    Not exactly sure what I did, but whenever I open an email or click on a link someone sent me in Outlook Express and sometimes using Internet Explorer, the window is small. I need to click on the enlarging button. Not a major deal, but bothersome to have to do the extra step to get the full screen. Friends have told me to make my font smaller, but that didn't work. Any ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks,
    Paul

There are two kinds of bounces. Unfair bounces and bounces that were just the way you meant to play it...

Check out some similar questions!

Outlook Express [ 1 Answers ]

I am unable to print from Outlook Express. But I can print from Word or Excel application through the same printer. No error message is coming while giving print from outlook express. But I am also not getting printer property dialouge box. Can you please, tell me how to resolve this issue? ...

Mcrosoft outlook and outlook express [ 3 Answers ]

I am not able to understand the concept of MS outlook and outlook express.I want to know the difference.And how to use outlook as I am a beginner.

Outlook Express to Outlook conversion gave messages wrong "Date Received." [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, All! I used Outlook's Import capbility to import everything from Outlook Express: mail settings, folders, their messages, etc. The import process reported successful import of my huge sets of folders, subfolders and their 11,000+ messages... however: The Good: Some messages were...

Outlook express? [ 4 Answers ]

Is there any way to unsend a sent email in outlook or outlook express?

Outlook Express 6.0 [ 1 Answers ]

Hi- I just downloaded Outlook express 6.0--When I try to sign in, it asked for my password which I must have had in Outlook Express 5--but I can't remember it--How do I find out what my pasword is--can't find anything on OE about doing this--Thank u very much

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.