Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    blueiris Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 2, 2008, 05:45 PM
    '02 Honda Accord LX Front Bumper Scratched
    What is best and least expensive way to replace bumper. Got estimate of $857.48.
    This is a scratch on the passenger side from parking in a rocky parking lot. Bodyshop
    Said whole bumper needs replacement. Googling on line to see if I can just order the
    Bumper brand new in silver and have a mechanic put it on?? What is the best way to
    Go as I have little if no experience with cars. Thanks!!
    Freeflyda Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2008, 12:57 PM
    You can try checking at local junkyards and hope to find a silver accord that was severely rearended and still has a nice front bumber:)

OR... you could buy a bra and cover it up!
    Honda Accord Car Bra: Compare at The Parts Bin

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Front End Noise 2001 Honda Accord [ 6 Answers ]

Wanted to see if anyone had any suggestions on some front end noise I have been experiencing lately on my 2001 Honda Accord. I thought it was a bad tire as I just had a set put on about 8,000 miles ago as well as having the front end aligned. I noticed a roaring type wum, wum, wum, wum, wum noise...

1999 Honda Accord Front End Noise [ 3 Answers ]

1999 Accord EX. 130,000 miles, 5 spd manual trans. Lately a noise has been coming from my drive train. It is sort of a "wum wum wum wum wum" low-pitched sound that occurs only (and always) when moving and increases with speed. It is not a tire problem. I have rotated and inspected the tires...

View more questions Search