Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tranium Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 1, 2008, 09:06 PM
    Biospot reaction
    I treated my 8 lb poodle this morning with Biospot. Other that some more rolling around than usual and some more scratching than usual, he seems OK. He is a bit "depressed" but I think that is because my son is away tonight. If there were to be a reaction from Biospot, would it already have happened? If he is in the clear, how long before he can get a regular bath - not flea shampoo?
    carolbcac Posts: 342, Reputation: 72

Jun 3, 2008, 06:49 PM
    I'm not sure what Biospot contains. Look on the package for any information on side effects. Also look for an 800 number to call with questions. Some dogs are more sensitive to chemicals than others. If you feel you need to remove the product, use Dawn dish liquid to strip it off, followed by a thorough rinse.
    MEDIstaff4u Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Jun 5, 2008, 12:51 AM
    If he would have had a reaction then it would have probably started as a rash or something that you would notice such as hair loss.

The rolling and scratching is probably just him being irritated by u putting it on him in the first place. My dogs go nuts when I give them baths and comb them, haha!

I'm not sure about being safe to bath them, every time I have ever used stuff like that it always gets washed off or something. A few days after the bath they are covered in fleas. So I'm not sure, I haven't had any luck with that stuff and baths.
    SHERRYANDGREG Posts: 17, Reputation: 5

Jun 5, 2008, 08:07 PM
    It is always a good idea to wait at least three days after a bath to apply flea treatments and the same time after applying to give a bath.
    AlwaysWriting Posts: 131, Reputation: 6

Jun 10, 2008, 08:19 AM
    Biospot has been known in the past to cause such problems with young dogs, give your pup half an aspirin and call the vet the next time it occurs.
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Jun 12, 2008, 04:54 AM
    If you want good advice on Bio Spot, do a search here and read what DocWill had to say about a year ago. Usually Carolbac is posting good advice, but I would trust DocWill and peroxide, not the Dawn.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Product of this reaction [ 2 Answers ]

What is the product of this reaction CoCl3 + NH3:confused:

Reaction [ 2 Answers ]

Is it possible for a person to have an adverse reaction to tylenol with codeine? Could it be fatal? And if so is there any other known cases? These questions mainly focus on codeine and is not overdose.

Consider the reaction [ 1 Answers ]

hi every one this my qustiong I hope find the answer Consider the reaction ca(oh)2(s)----->cao(s)+h2o(l) with enthalpy of reaction ΔHrxn =65kj/mol

Women's reaction after sex. [ 6 Answers ]

I recently got into a relationship with an older woman(she's 29 and I'm 25) who suddenly acted strange on me after we were making out and such in the back of my car. She started to look like she was stressed and almost ready to cry and started holding on to my arms tightly. I asked if she was okay...

Reaction Kinetics: Orders of Reaction. [ 2 Answers ]

I don't mean to be anal about this but I've recently stumbled upon this topic over the holidays and I'm thoroughly interested. What I fail to understand is Order's of Reactions with respect to & . Can someone give me a well concise explanation of this with a good example, say the decomposition...

View more questions Search