Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    elizagarcia Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 31, 2008, 10:53 AM
    Pitbull &liability ins.
    I live in Texas and I need liability insurance for my pitbull is there such and where can I get it please help:mad:
    progunr Posts: 1,971, Reputation: 288
    Ultra Member

May 31, 2008, 11:16 AM
    I can't validate the claim, but this site claims to get you three quotes for pit bull insurance in Texas.

Home Insurance Quotes from InsureMe

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Pitbull (Renter Liability Insurance) [ 20 Answers ]

I am a home renter living in Ft Lauderdale, FL. Does anybody knows if it's possible to get a dog liability insurance? My only problem is the dog is a pitbull.

Pit Bull -Liability Specifying the Pitbull in the Policy [ 6 Answers ]

I am an insurance agent. We provide coverage for ALL dogs under the liability part of our policies. However, my client's dog has been named "Dangerous" as she charged a police officer. The city is now requiring my client to provide proof of insurance specifically for this dog. They will not accept...

Pitbull dog liability insurance [ 8 Answers ]

Where can I buy liability insurance for my pitbull? Our county has just passed a law banning pits unless you meet several requirements within 30 days and can charge $25-50@day plus seize your pit. Please help me out with some adivice on where to get the insurance at an affordable rate. Thxs,...

New pitbull next door [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there,a new pitbull moved in next door,we have a duplex,ajoining walls and yard,they biullt a 4ft fence for dog,very worried ,I have 5 cats and a dog that hasalresdy been attacked first week from pitbull,we have become friends with owner,there dog growls at my husband and I ,along with there...

My beloved Pitbull - Liability Insurance [ 10 Answers ]

My pit bull Harley is the best dog I have ever had! With this pit bull ban in ontario, I am finding it very difficult to find a insurance company for the million dollar liabilty insurance that is required. However, I recently heard through a friend that your dog is automatically covered under...

View more questions Search