Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jooceman Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

May 30, 2008, 12:57 PM
    The girl I like just ended an abusive relationship with her boyfriend, what to do?
    This girl I've been talking to just ended an eleven-month relationship with her boyfriend after a somewhat abusive relationship. I like her as more than a friend, but I just don't know of a way that I can comfort her/subtly flirt without it ending up with me in the friend zone or us getting into some kind of argument.

I want to be able to tell her I like her, but as of things are now, that seems like it'd only stress her out more and complicate things for her, but the longer I wait for her to get over him, the more I'll just be considered a friend that she can complain about her ex-boyfriend to. I don't know how to approach this at all. What do you think I should do?
    sallyasdf Posts: 39, Reputation: 4

May 30, 2008, 05:30 PM
    If you were in that position, what would you wan't someone to do. Try to ONLY comfort her, don't move things to fast, you should be more of a friend than anything else right now, she will relize that you want he to be comfortable. If it was meant to be then it will be, God Bless!
    Kati-Katt Posts: 77, Reputation: -2

May 30, 2008, 05:46 PM
    You should be the best friend you can to her, show a lot of sympathy. She just ended something horrible, all she needs is someone she knows she can trust and count on for everything. Show her you'll always be there for her. She'll literally love you for it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want to have a sexual relationship with a girl that has a boyfriend [ 10 Answers ]

(I don't want to offend any ladies, or anyone. If you find this topic offensively, do not read what's under this sentence.) Ok I just met a 19 year old girl in college. She is in my math class, and I haven't spoken to her as much. Today I finally got a chance to get to know her, and have a nice...

My relationship ended because of the way that I am [ 19 Answers ]

:( I was dating this wonderful guy for nine months and went through hell and back for this man. Well, because of previous relationships that I had, I was very insecure and jealous and in the end it caused for me and the love of my life to break up. How do I overcome this? Does it come all at once...

Relationship ended [ 2 Answers ]

Dear all, I am new to this site so hello everyone. I am going through a very bad time. I am 48 and last year I sold my house to live with my partner of 2 years with the intention of buying somewhere together. Very sadly it did not work as I had so hoped for. I am living with my mother (which...

Boyfriend ended relationship with a contract pending [ 3 Answers ]

My ex boyfriend terminated our relationship after I had bought into his timeshare upgrade for $5000.00. I had him to sign a contract. He did not use the funds for the upgrade, he spent it and then refinance his house to pay the full $10000.00. Can I get my money as I do not wish to take my new...

View more questions Search