Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    paul93 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 25, 2008, 04:41 AM
    Kitten eyes
    My kittens are now 25 days old and one of them has puss all around its eye. I have tried cleaning it but it comes back. Help me please.
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

May 25, 2008, 04:48 AM
    You are going to need the antibiotic eye cream tha the vet dispenses. It will clear it up in about 3 days.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 25, 2008, 06:13 AM
    Moved from vision to cat section to get more answers about a kitten
    jessirich Posts: 41, Reputation: 2

Jun 2, 2008, 09:52 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by paul93
    my kittens are now 25 days old and one of them has puss all around its eye. i have tried cleaning it but it comes back. Help me please.
    I am having the same problem with my 7 week old. Did you try the antibiotics? Did they work?
    MEDIstaff4u Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Jun 5, 2008, 12:35 AM
    The crustiness is probably conjunctivitis which is basically an infection of the lining of the eye.
    The antibiotics should definitely work in this case.

If the eye was scratched, you would need to see a vet.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kitten with blue eyes and red pupils. [ 1 Answers ]

My kitten is cream and gray and has deep blue eyes with red pupils. Should I worry?

Will my older kitten ever be nice to my new kitten? [ 5 Answers ]

I have never had cats before. I adopted a male neutered kitten who is now 11 weeks old. Today, I adopted a 7 week old male neutered kitten, as a companion. I didn't realize the size difference would be so great until I got my new kitten home. 4lbs vs. 1.2lbs. My older cat seems to want to play, but...

My kitten has white eyes [ 3 Answers ]

HELP! My two week old white kitty just opened her sweet little eyes, and they are paper white... what's that mean? She also seems to have a case of conjunctivitis which was hiding really well till her eyes opened up. :( Her daddy is a deaf albino, and two of her litter mates died of birth...

My kitten was covered in ants evan in her eyes now she's blind and dying [ 2 Answers ]

i found my kitten in my sisters room and it was compleatly coverd in ants evan in her eyes and mouth...i got them all of but now she is blind and she is dying..but i dont know what to do....i tried feeding her...and it did give her some energy....but not much...what should i do?

View more questions Search