Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lkjfdsa18 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2008, 09:28 PM
    She's going to turn 16 and I'm going to turn 18 three days after is this illegal?
    Hi,
    Like the heading says. She's going to be 16 and I'm going to be 18 is this illegal to date. Are we able to do things like hug or kiss? Please help.
    dashhound lover Posts: 5, Reputation: 0

May 24, 2008, 10:12 PM
    I think it's better if you asked her parents if it OK to still be around after you turn of age.
    They might not mind.
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

May 25, 2008, 12:26 AM
    Date = yes.
    Hold hands = yes.
    Kiss = yes.
    Hug = yes.

STOP. Treat your beloved girl with respect and honor and guard her chastity until she's of legal age to offer it. Be the source of her safe journey, not the problem itself.
    lkjfdsa18 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

May 25, 2008, 04:59 AM
    Thanks you guys have helped clear the water for me a little bit.
    confused1145 Posts: 176, Reputation: 17

May 26, 2008, 07:24 AM
    See what the parents think about your relationship. They are the ones you have to keep happy.
    Fredonia2k Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Aug 27, 2008, 12:38 PM
    From a legal perspective, it varies from state to state.
    Junaid169 Posts: 48, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2009, 08:13 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by lkjfdsa18 View Post
    Hi,
    Like the heading says. shes gonna be 16 and im gonna be 18 is this illegal to date. are we able to do things like hug or kiss? please help.
    Yeah definitely it depends what state you are in. Most states you can be friends and that is it!

I don't think maturity comes with age, just make sure you are both up for it. It can get complicated especially for her.

Be careful and check with State Laws. Laws are very strict and can cause trouble that will haunt you for the rest of your life.
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Jan 29, 2009, 10:47 AM

To better help you, you should state what state your in because the average age for age of most states is 16.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

OK who's going to go 4 it? [ 86 Answers ]

Someone asked on Yahoo. And I thought it was a fun ? Describe yourself in one word (you can use words like too, the,. with it) Can you?

Is life going to get any better [ 8 Answers ]

So pretty much my life I think is at the low and I don't know if it can get any better I try so hard to be the best I can but nothing comes of it... all I want is to be happy and spend my days with a girl that I can treat like every girl dreams of being treated... but no matter what I do or maybe I...

Going to travel [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to travel somewhere in a few months. It's the first time I travel somewhere on my own. That's why I would find it helpful if someone put some tips in the comments about where to think of and al that. Thanks a lot I already know I won't need a visa.

Never going to happen [ 7 Answers ]

Hi I am 20 going on 21 and I have been sexualy active for 3 years. I have never been able to reach an orgasm with a man and it is getting really really frusterating. I can get there by myself and sex feels really good but it never progresses into an orgasm. I stay calm and try to relax but nothing...

I'm going to pay too much in taxes [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 94 Nissan Sentra. The odometer shows 28 thousand miles but it sometimes quits working for anywhere from one to 150 miles. I know the former owner and am sure that the mileage is under 50 thousand. Anyway my problem is that I am in a profession where my mileage is tax deductible and with an...

View more questions Search