Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alexanderff789 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 28, 2006, 06:18 PM
    Need help beagle
    My dog is 4 years old He has gotten very sick and I cannot afford to take him to a vet. He has become very tired won't eat and is drinking some water but not much .He is an outside dog he has had all his shots. I went and purchased some penecillin to see if that would help but his condition is not chaging
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Feb 28, 2006, 07:17 PM
    With those symptoms, it could be many different things. If you are in a large city, check around, there may be a low cost clinic you could find affordable help. Otherwise, keep him comfortable an hope for the best. If it is a viral infection, not only would the penicillin not help, little else could either.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Still need help on my beagle pup [ 5 Answers ]

I am still having the same problems as before with my beagle... the kennel training for us has been hell... I thought dogs aren't supposed to pooh in their sleeping space and eating place?. is it just a phase pups go through when they pee when they haven't seen you in awhile?. im getting all kinds...

Beagle puppy help! [ 4 Answers ]

I am a new beagle owner whose name is molly and is 10 weeks old. The breeder from which I purchased Molly did not housetrain her. I did some research and I hear that beagles are hard to housetrain. Well I'm stressed out because here I am with this cute puppy bad see pees and poohs everywhere... im...

Advice on new Beagle pup [ 2 Answers ]

I just brought home my new 9 week old Beagle pup (Daisy) on Thursday. Bought her at the pet store, she had just arrived that day. We kept her in our pantry with a gate across the door for the first four night, she barked and cried all night long, and peed and pooped. When she would start crying...

Beagle hellllllp [ 2 Answers ]

I have a beagle pup, about 3-4 months old. I got her around 8 weeks old. We have been crate training her, and we thought she was progressing well, but all of a sudden now she pees when she comes IN from outside. I may have her out for several hours with me, and as soon as we go in, she pees on...

My beagle has parvo [ 1 Answers ]

Well I've had a few post in here about my beagles bad habits... and I have not had to ask questions reason being my beagle (molly) has made a huge improvement... she has become such a good puppy... but anyway I've been noticing her stool to be slimmy and mucusy... and her throwing up... so I just...

View more questions Search