Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ShaynaLynne011 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2008, 10:04 AM
    Still don't know
    I really don't know what to do. I know everyone says Im too young to feel the way I say I do but I can't help it. My parents are glad we are dating. If my parents agree then he can't get into any trouble.I don't want to let him go... Thats the farthest thing from my mind. He broke up with me a couple days ago and I completely lost it. Ten minutes later we were talking and he told me to just forget about the whole thing cause he still wanted to be with me. That night he came over and he chose me over one of his friends. I want this relationship to last. I have been in soooo many relationships and none of them ever last. Everything feels perfect when Im with him. And I mean he does give me attetion around his friends just not as much as when we are alone. But I guess that is a guy thing. And I don't know if I should believe what everyone says about him. Cause I mean I really don't want to and when I ask him about it he says that they are all lying to me cause they don't want us together. I just don't know what to expect
    tjplayer Posts: 45, Reputation: 11

May 23, 2008, 11:48 AM
    If everyone is telling you the same awful things then maybe you should listen and pay more attention to what's going on with him. Just my opinion but its kind of hard to believe that everyone would be lying to you. Be careful and good luck, Like I said just my opinion.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Want to adopt but don't want to wait and don't have all the money [ 12 Answers ]

Ok first off Im a single mom to 1, my biological son is 2 almost 3. I love being a single mom, the only thing is I am 22 and can not adopt through an agency till Im 25. I wanted to have a sibling for my son by the time he was 3 or at least be talking about him getting one... I want him to be the...

I don't know what to do. [ 5 Answers ]

So i used to have brown hair with blonde/carmel streaks..the carmel blonde streaks turned really orangee so i decided to just dye my hair a solid light brown the color that my hairdresser picked out with me seemed perfect, but once it was all dyed ( by using a semi dye or w.e its called ) it...

Don't really know what I would be in for. [ 1 Answers ]

So today is Monday December 17th, 2:30pm and I was just at court today for a charge that was given to my in November for theft under $5000.. I was caught taking money from a till at work.. this is something that is very wrong but was not thinking about when it was been done!. now I have to deal...

I don't know haw to let go [ 8 Answers ]

What do I do this guy is a total but his a good person we have been on and off but he doesn't seem to come after me no more and when I ask him or try to talk about it he runs from it and I can seem to let him go

I don't know. [ 4 Answers ]

OK first off, I'm 15 years old and for the past week I say, I've been having brown discharge coming from my vagina. I wear a pad because I thought that maybe it was my period but now I'm starting to worry because it won't go away and I know my period doesn't last this long. When ever I put a pad...

View more questions Search