Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    livebackwards24 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2008, 03:09 PM
    What to do over the summer for FUN!
    What should I do to have fun over the summer? I just want ideas. I know I''m going to be bored and I want to know if anyone has ideas for stuff to fill my time! Thanks!
    ladykiren Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2008, 03:16 PM
    I don't get how this was supposed to piss me off... but whatever. You should totally write a book with me and make it totally awesome! And you should make good decisions
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

May 23, 2008, 12:18 AM
    Get involved in some community clubs with younger people. Nothing is more refreshing than working with someone and helping then to learn to do things you're good at.

Take an artistic summer class with some friends who share your interest.

Take a biking trip.

Camping is always hilarious!
    softbalgrl1331 Posts: 157, Reputation: 10

May 25, 2008, 04:42 PM
    Get a job (if you're old enough)
    It's a great way to stay occupied and get money at the same time!

I know, it may not sound fun, but if you work with kids your own age- it could be fun
    IDontKnowMe Posts: 19, Reputation: 5

May 27, 2008, 03:20 AM
    Get outside (:
    You could go to the beach with some friends when the weather gets really warm.
    Find a local park or field, get a group of your friends together and you can play games like frisbee or rounders, and maybe even have a picnic.
    But what ever you end up doing bring a camera with you and make sure you get lots of pics to remember the summer.

Enjoys yourself (:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Since It Is Summer [ 1 Answers ]

What's Your favorite summer songs? The Rock Show-Blink 182 In Too Deep-Sum 41 Stacy's Mom- Fountain of Wayne Bohemian Rhapsody-Queen (Don't Ask) School's Out-Alice Cooper

Over the summer [ 3 Answers ]

Ok so yesterday I found out that my girlfriend want to take a break do to her moving back home because of school being out. She said she still wants to be friends and when she comes back for school she wants to just pick up where we left off. She says she needs her space and some time to think too....

Summer love [ 1 Answers ]

Hey... a friend of mine posted smt last night and I found your answers very helpful soooo I decided to give it a go as well and maybe get some answers to my situation. In the summer I finally started relationship with a guy who approached me during the xmas holidays but I did not show any...

What is a summer switch? [ 2 Answers ]

My (rather old) Day&Night Gas heater has a summer switch. I've never seen one of these before, and I don't have the owner's manual as I just bought the house and that seems to be the one manual the previous owner didn't leave behind. I don't want to mess with it as the system seems to be working...

Summer Switch on Furnace- on or off in summer? [ 3 Answers ]

I have an older model Carrier furnace for central heat in the basement; the AC unit is newer and outside. I noticed that the Carrier unit has a "Summer Switch". Should it be set to off during the summer months?

View more questions Search