Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    anongirl17 Posts: 50, Reputation: 4

May 22, 2008, 04:47 AM
    Bumps on my forehead
    Hello,

I have pretty normal skin on my face and rarely get spots, just the odd bit of dryness on my nose and forehead. Except I have noticed that lots of little bumps keep appearing over my forehead and the parts where my cheeks meet my nose and bottom eyelids! They are not spots, just little bumps, and they're not itchy or painful. I've had them for a couple of years but around this time of year they seem to get much more noticeable. I'm wondering if it's because of the spores or pollen or something in the countryside in spring that brings them out, as I do live in a rural area and spend a lot of time outdoors. When everybody else gets hayfever, I get these bumps. They are barely noticeable in autumn and winter.

I should add that the only substance I put on my face is water, so it can't be an allergy to a cream or makeup or anything like that.

So, does anybody know what these little bumps are or what I can do about them?

Thanks.
    PunkChic Posts: 986, Reputation: 51

May 22, 2008, 06:18 AM
    So the bumps come in summer time?

May 22, 2008, 06:26 AM
    Spring and summer, yes. But they're not heat spots because they are still there in winter, just not as much.

May 22, 2008, 06:41 AM
    I'm pretty sure these bumps are down to sebum from the skin that have hardened. This happens because in summer, your skin starts to produce more oil!
    Use cleansers or creams with alpha hydroxy acid in it, it helps renew the skin. Salicylic acid is one of them along with glycolic acid and lactic acid.

May 22, 2008, 07:10 AM
    Okay I will look out for some, thanks for the recommendation :)

May 22, 2008, 07:17 AM
    No problem :)
    ROroROro Posts: 32, Reputation: 1

Aug 9, 2010, 01:26 PM

I have the same problem! I have pimples all over my forehead and nose. I put a cream called
    'Niva Face Lotion'
    Try it
    It helped me but they are still there. The lotion only reduced them!
    Good luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Brown patches on forehead [ 3 Answers ]

I have brown marks on my forehead which become worse in the summer. Does anybody else have this problem and if so, what can be done about it?

Bad Forehead acne & Pimples, what to do? [ 1 Answers ]

My son is 14 years old, and he has really bad acne ONLY on his forehead. I know he is embarrassed, but I don't know what to do to help him. Is there something I can do to clear up his forehead of pimples?Thanks!

How to prevent forehead wrinkle, can I purifying the forehead skin often [ 2 Answers ]

How to prevent forehead wrinkle, can I purifying the forehead skin often?

Have I got idiot written on my forehead? [ 13 Answers ]

I am a 25yr old female. Recently went on a (rare) date with a guy. Went really well. Had quite a lot in common with him. He said we could go out again. Since, he just makes working late an excuse. Haven't heard from him in a week. Then at weekend, was happy as met a different guy, who gave...

View more questions Search