Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    markgirl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 27, 2006, 04:41 PM
    Skin Care
    Hi

I have a sister that for many years I notice that her neck was really dark. I asked her why and to acted liked she was a shamed and I didn't wan't her to feel that way but I wanted to know. She came out and told me that she never really took care of her skin and that it was dirt that was around her neck. I have tried many different skin products to help lossen the dirt so it could come off but it wan't. So I thought maybe she needed to go to a skin doctor but she won't go because she said it's to expensive.

Pleas help I'm getting married this summer and my bridemade dresses are shoulder length and she said she won't be in it because it would show her neck please help me find something to help my sister dirty skin.:(
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Mar 7, 2006, 12:16 AM
    If your sister doesn't want to see a Dermatologist, then ask the pharmacist for a skin-fading cream. They should be able to give you options. If her skin condition doesn't improve, try to get her to visit a Dermatologist for diagnosis, they have topical creams which can help smooth and lighten the skin.
    dachsonish Posts: 26, Reputation: 2

Mar 10, 2006, 06:35 PM
    www.oriki.com

They have good whitening lotions and exfoliants for skin

Rejuvenating cream should help

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Skin care [ 2 Answers ]

Tell me any home receipes for improving the skin colour... I don want to go for chemicals... suggest me anything that shows improvement in 2 months... thanks in advance

New You skin care [ 2 Answers ]

Has anyone ever tried New You Skin Care products they make an All-Natural Aloe Enzyme Exfoliation that they claim removes dead skin cells rapidly and bring new skin cells to the surface. For the intertested the site is http://www.allaloe.com/index.html I am using other products at the moment...

Skin Care [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, :confused: Do these fairness products really work? I have oily skin and acne problem. Till now not even one product has been able to solve my problems completely. Is there any product will work for my skin type…? Regards, Lauren

View more questions Search