Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sallyasdf Posts: 39, Reputation: 4

May 21, 2008, 05:18 PM
    Why is he doing this?
    I have been dating my boyfriend for almost a month and a half now. Whenever I am switching classes I will sometimes talk to boys other than him, mainly for information on classes. But it seems whenever I am doing this he always comes up and grabd me and like holds me to make sure that they know that I'm with him. Its almost like I feel him watching me just to make sure that another guy doesen't hit on me or even looks at me. There have been many times after I have talked to a guy and left, he goes up and starts questionig them. I love him a lot, but I don't know why he is doing this.
    TheTrollHA Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 21, 2008, 05:26 PM
    Are you sure you honestly love him, firstly, I mean it's only been a month.
    Maybe he just wants to protect you from the harms other people can bring you.
    bushg Posts: 3,433, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

May 21, 2008, 05:53 PM
    Sally If he does things that you do not like or makes you uncomfortable, tell him. If his behavior continues then you will know that he is going to put his interest before yours. That is when you will have to decide if this relationship is worth it.
    ladieedee21 Posts: 96, Reputation: 6

May 21, 2008, 05:56 PM
    Talk to him about it.. Tell him how you feel.. Your not going to sit there and watch... make sure you guyss talk and tell your feelingss to him.. hwo you feell..
    Good luck!
    ladieedee21 Posts: 96, Reputation: 6

May 21, 2008, 05:57 PM
    Get back at me when things get wrong
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

May 22, 2008, 02:54 PM
    He's acting pretty normal for people your age. Being secure in a relationship is something that comes with practice and maturity. You two have a lot of both to get done over the years to come.

Don't fret it too much, but when he actually is insulting with his behavior, good-naturedly point it out and tell him to stop. "You're so cute when you're jealous. (tweak his cheek) Now cut it out before I have to ground you."

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search