Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ging1994 Posts: 190, Reputation: 9

May 20, 2008, 08:30 PM
    I feel absolutely terrible
    OK so there's this guy who likes me A lot he's already asked me out once and I told I just want to be friends and I've found out that he's going to ask me at the last dance but I'm not even going and I wouldn't say yes anyway. So we were talking on myspace he asked me how my love life was going and then said that he's going to ask a girl out in two weeks and the dance is in two weeks and he really hopes she says yes I feel absolutely terrible about this I'm not playing with him and flirtting so that he doesn't get any ideas but he still can't shake me off I feel so bad :(
    rockerchick_682 Posts: 496, Reputation: 72

May 20, 2008, 09:06 PM
    I don't like you that way, sorry. That's all you need. Tell him now and don't drag him along.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

May 20, 2008, 09:15 PM
    Just tell him that you aren't ready to start dating and would just like to be friends. Say it out loud, don't just hint, you'll be better off in the long run.

May 20, 2008, 09:21 PM
    I'm ready to date I just don't want to date him
    Pets Expert

May 20, 2008, 09:24 PM
    Then tell him that. Be honest, otherwise he'll just get hurt in the end, and then you'll lose his friendship. Tell him he's a great friend, but that you don't want to date him.

May 20, 2008, 09:51 PM
    OK I will when he asks me
    Pets Expert

May 20, 2008, 09:57 PM
    Good luck sweetie. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Suiciding feel versus my living feel [ 4 Answers ]

hi all, I was good in studies at early stages and always conceal my sexual feels. Before one year I proposed to one girl my love. Surprisingly we two are loving one another. But we met once in 6 months. That's I met her recently after 5-6 months. But my problem is I am loving her without...

I'm 8 weeks and have a terrible cold [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 8 weeks and I just got over the stomach flu just to get a terrible head cold... my doc said not to use sudafed, because of the new ingredients that have been added are not good for the first trimester... benadryl just doesn't seem to help... what can I do... I am miserable...

I'm terrible at getting men [ 7 Answers ]

There's a man, who I really really want. He's adorable, a skater, smart, hilarious, a bit weird, and completely stunning. We're both kind of shy, but I don't know any sort of flirting tricks to get him to think of me as more than a friend. Suggestions?

Did something terrible [ 4 Answers ]

Hi my name is Robyn and I did a bad thing and it came to ahead and it missed up my relationship with this my know ex girlfriend. I stoled her identity to get a computer and she is still talking to me and I she still cares. I realize what I did was wrong and I don't know why I did it. I know that I...

Brown discharge, no period, absolutely not pregnant, no birth control? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I'm 18, have had my period for 5 years, always been a little strange without a specific schedule. This month I got no period, just brown discharge, it went away for a couple days, then came back. All the other posts suggest stress and I did just have final exams, but when looking at other...

View more questions Search