Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Brodio Posts: 10, Reputation: 6

May 20, 2008, 07:04 PM
    Internet Company changing my service without telling me.
    Hi my internet company had changed my serivce without telling me because they decided to no logner offer that plan and sent me a huge bill based on the new service. They said they sent a letter but I didn't get anything. Can they legally do this to me?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 20, 2008, 07:39 PM
    Most likely no, I would guess the notice was one of those "legal" notices that come in small print in your bill that known of us read.

Also since normally the bill is for the up-comming month, you merely cancell the service unless you had a contract for a specific time,
    But go find a new company and change.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Applying ovhead in a service company [ 2 Answers ]

Exercise 3-9 Applying Overhead in a Service Company Pearson Architectural Design began operations on January 2. The following activity was recorded in the company's Work in Process account for the first month of operations: Work in Process Costs of subcontracted work 90,000 To completed...

How do I check a company or Internet Site with the Internet Better Business Bureau? [ 1 Answers ]

I sometimes find a company or Internet Website, that has not certificate etc. How do I check them out with the BBB for the Internet?

Service Company Introduction Letter [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I need help with writing an introduction letter for a service company. Basically, I want to use this letter to briefly introduce my company and to get the decision maker to read my brochure. Thanks

Changing from metered service on my shop to service from my house. [ 2 Answers ]

I’ve had the meter and 3 wire service cable removed from my shop. I’ve purchased 90 feet of 100 amp direct burial cable to run from the lower section of my home meter to my shop. Not being an electrician, I’m still trying to install this changeover. The direct burial cable has 4 wires. 2 larger...

Internet Service Company [ 2 Answers ]

I am Getting tired of using AOL.. Is there someone out there that can recommend to me some one better. Thanks for any responds. Paul

View more questions Search