Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    monica Posts: 43, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2006, 06:21 PM
    If you want permanent results with F&F order the custom made formulas. It costs between a thousand or 2 per month for 3-6 months to get permanent results. I was told 3-6 cycles of skin regeneration.

It’s VERY expensive but besides that or monobenzone (which completely depigments your skin) that's the only thing that will give permanent results

Any used the custom made formulas form F&F?
    anotherdimension Posts: 17, Reputation: 0

Mar 28, 2010, 06:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by monica View Post
    If you want permanent results with F&F order the custom made formulas. It costs between a thousand or 2 per month for 3-6 months to get permanent results. I was told 3-6 cycles of skin regeneration.

It’s VERY expensive but besides that or monobenzone (which completely depigments your skin) that's the only thing that will give permanent results

Any used the custom made formulas form F&F?
    There is no such thing as perminant skin lightening, the minuet the skin stops perminantly producing melanin, that's the day you know you've F****d up your skin completely, period! as melanin is our skins protection mechanism.. M.Jacksons cupboard was found to have 19 tubes of Hydroquinone and beniquion along with other medication, which just proves that even he didn't have anything perminant, it was a never ending, on going process...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Permanent or not? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi! I am also one of the unlucky ones whose brown hair dye left me with black hair instead. I've read all your advice about Prell, Hot Oil Treatments and so on, but I am not sure what kind of hair dye (Permanent, semi-permanent,. ) I used. The box claims it as "Ammonia-Free Permanent Haircolor"....

9 Year old Boy - EKG results [ 9 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I'm concerned because my son had an ekg and it wasn't normal. He will be seeing a cardiologist next month but I'm trying to find out as much as possible. The results were Sinus Rhythm with Sinus arrythmia and borderline prolonged QT interval. I was reading about this and...

Permanent Results [ 2 Answers ]

New to this site need a little help. I'm a black/west indian male looking for the right product for me. I know there are a lot of choices out there; many that are a waste of time and money. I'm looking for permanent results and I just need some more information before I buy anything. I was...

Negative Results [ 1 Answers ]

What are the chances that negative results on a home pregnancy test are false? When of course the test is taken a few days after a late period.

View more questions Search