Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    finch00 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 19, 2008, 04:13 PM
    Dishwasher won't drain
    My Kenmore Ultra Wash Dishwasher will not drain the water out of the dishwasher. What do I do?
    Reecie Posts: 25, Reputation: -1

May 19, 2008, 06:44 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by finch00
    My Kenmore Ultra Wash Dishwasher will not drain the water out of the dishwasher. What do I do?
    You probably need a new pump. We had that happened to a dishwasher that was less than two years old.
    amonamon Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2008, 06:50 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Reecie
    You probably need a new pump. We had that happend to a dishwasher that was less than two years old.

--- Question - is it worth replacing the pump or are the costs of the part plus labor close to just replacing the thing (avoiding Sears of course)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dishwasher No Drain! [ 1 Answers ]

Dishwasher NO drain! My dishwasher does not drain after running through all the cycles. The water is beginning to smell pretty nasty. How do I get it to drain?

Dishwasher won't drain [ 3 Answers ]

I want to unscrew the cover to the motor and pump inside the dishwasher but the screws look different. Not flat or phillips. Do you need a special tool? I have a kenmore elite and have taken the hose off the drain and it looks clear at this end but won't budge when you plunge or force air (I...

Dishwasher drain [ 1 Answers ]

Should the water in the bottom of a dishwasher drain out all the way

Dishwasher won't drain [ 3 Answers ]

Sears Kenmore Canadian 615.13492 Drain line/hose is free and clear, as are undersink pipes (air lock) 4 wire harness into motor, so it's a reversing motor for pump out.

View more questions Search