Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mgfarmer Posts: 37, Reputation: 1

May 19, 2008, 04:38 PM
    Outdoor spigot leak at anti-syphon cap
    I have an outdoor spigot that seems to have a slight leak at the anti-syphon cap. When the spigot is first turned on a little bit of water leaks out of this cap. Its not a continuous leak and it only does it when the spigot is first turned on. Is this normal?

Check out some similar questions!

Anti Syphon Hose Bib Leak [ 4 Answers ]

I have an anti syphon hose bib that is three years old. When I hooked up my hose this spring, water came shooting out of the top of the anti syphon device. How can I fix this problem? Is the hose bib broken? Can I replace it myself? Please help. Thanks. Tim

Outdoor spigot packing to seal stem leak [ 1 Answers ]

What is the correct way to apply packing material in an outdoor spigot to seal a stem leak?

Anti Syphon trap? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking to have a new bathroom fitted and had a plumber round to give me a quote. I want to fit a shower cubicle next to the bath and as the waste pipes are going into one the plumber told me he can't do this as every time I emptied the sink it would open the seal. Is this correct and is there...

Anti-syphon hose bib [ 2 Answers ]

We had a new hose bib put in for our outside hose. It worked fine for a few weeks, but now no water comes out at all. Is there some trick to getting the water started with the anti-syphon hose bibs? Thanks!

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.