Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Oneill474 Posts: 427, Reputation: 2

May 19, 2008, 07:31 AM
    Flat TV
    My neighbor purchased a flat TV. She has no cable nor satellite.

I guess she gets local channels?? I don't know it it's a plasma or LCD she just watches local channels.

I have a digital TV. So is the flat TV digital, and maybe she has the capacity to accept HD if she was hook up to cable or sattilite?
    Credendovidis Posts: 1,593, Reputation: 66
    -

May 19, 2008, 08:28 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneill474
    my neighbor purchased a flat tv. she has no cable nor satellite.

I guess she gets local channels??? I don't know it its a plasma or LCD
    Can you please be more clear : what is your question ?
    You can do more with a flatscreen TV than just watching television channels.
    There are video recorders, CD and DVD players, interface with computer, use it for display of photo's, etc.
    If it is so essential for you to know why your neighbour has a flatscreen TV, why don't you ask her where she is using it for ? You are allowed to talk with your neighbours, as far as I know... :)

Ciao !

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My flat chest [ 5 Answers ]

I do have flat chested. I'm too willing to try any exercise that would help me gain even more to get my breast look nice. Please advice me what are the best exercises suitable to enhance breast.thanks

Flat hair from TR [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, i had tr and now my hair is flat no valume, i hate it very much, any suggestion?

Flat Paint [ 1 Answers ]

I have some flat latex paint and would like to use it in the bathroom. Is there anything I can add to the paint ot make it #1 semi glossy and #2 Mildew resistant?

View more questions Search