Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    coralseayogi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 18, 2008, 03:32 PM
    Movie mausoleum
    I am trying to figure out the name of a movie. I thought it was called mausoleum but when I read the only movie I see called mausoleum it doesn't sound like the one I'm talking about. If I remember correctly the whole movie took place in a mausoleum with some kids, and during it some of the drawers with the bodies came open and the dead was awakened. Is this the same movie or what.
    cromptondot Posts: 94, Reputation: 11

May 18, 2008, 05:53 PM
    Would that be Body Snatchers,
    suthnuh Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

May 18, 2008, 08:23 PM
    Might be Phantasm.

Very cool movie where the main place setting is in a mausoleum.

The protagonist is referred to as "The Tall Man". If I remember, a boy and his older brother discover the undertaker (The Tall Man) is actually raising the dead and sending them to another dimension to act as slave labor. The boys find out and fight back. The Tall Man has a silver Orb that flies around as security in the mausoleum.

Would that be the one?
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

May 18, 2008, 09:20 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by suthnuh
    Might be Phantasm.
    I've been thinking the same thing.
    MystMoonstruck Posts: 467, Reputation: 40

Aug 2, 2013, 08:27 PM
    One Dark Night (1982)
    Starring Meg Tilly
    IMDb synopsis:
    A strange man named Karl Rhamarevich dies shortly after discovering a way to become even more powerful in death through telekinesis. On the night of his burial in a crypt, Julie is to spend the night there as part of an initiation rite, supervised by two other girls. The crypt becomes a scene of horror as Raymar returns to life and deploys his horrifying telekinetic powers, with coffins sliding out and splintering open to release decaying bodies on Raymar's command. The bodies soon begin to menace the three girls trapped inside. Will they survive the horrific night in the crypt?

One Dark Night (1982) - IMDb
    Frogdude Posts: 190, Reputation: 46

Aug 3, 2013, 07:40 AM
    Yeah, I thought One Dark Night too. If that doesn't sound familiar, the same movie was known as Entity Force in some countries.
    MystMoonstruck Posts: 467, Reputation: 40

Aug 3, 2013, 02:19 PM
    I think this is the complete film, available at YouTube:
    "ONE DARK NIGHT" (1983) "UNA NOCHE NEGRA" "SINIESTRA OSCURIDAD" - "subtitulada" - YouTube

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Very Very Vague Description of 80's Children Movie... Need movie title [ 8 Answers ]

Ok there's probably no hope here but I'll try anyway... There is a movie I watched when I was very young and would like to get a hold of it. It was in the mid 80's when I watched it but the movie could have been made in the 70's sometime. Pretty much the only part I can remember is these...

Can't remember name of movie- 80's -90's family movie [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to remember the name of a movie that I used to watch when I was younger. It may have only been a television movie I am not certain. The movie was about two girls in high school. One was quite popular and the other was labeled a "nerd". The two got in trouble and their punishment was...

Can't remember movie Title! Children's Animated movie [ 2 Answers ]

All I can remember from this movie is that it was animated and there was a blimp and a parade and something evil sort of like a mysterious cloud I want to say was after the girl (main character) it's not Kiki's Delivery Service (cause that has a blimp 2) but I just can't remember!! Please Help! I'm...

Late 80's movie or early 90's movie [ 2 Answers ]

I remember this movie where there is this girl who has long red hair and she lives with her mom and grandpa and she want to trade places with the rich popular girl. And they do switch.. I can't remember the name of the movie can anyone help me??

What movie name? Movie type: adventure/ treasure/ pirates [ 1 Answers ]

Movie type: adventure/ treasure/ pirates Begins in the winter, a boys father is asked to return as a sailor on a ship; the boy decides to go in place of his dad. The boy is joined by two family friends, an older young man (character name might be Jense) and a young woman. The boy becomes...

View more questions Search