Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    godsbabygirl267 Posts: 175, Reputation: 11

May 17, 2008, 04:11 PM
    To the girls with questions about guys
    Ok, well I know many of us are totally baffeled by guys and their response to everything we do or say. I have found the answer. Its all in this book, For Young Women Only. It tells a lot of what is going on through their minds and how we effect their lives. THere is a website that has some great advice. For Young Women Only check it out its pretty cool. Or just type in foryoungwomenonly.com its much quicker.
    starbuck8 Posts: 3,128, Reputation: 734
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

May 17, 2008, 10:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by godsbabygirl267
    Ok, well i know many of us are totally baffeled by guys and their response to everything we do or say. I have found the answer. Its all in this book, For Young Women Only. It tells alot of what is going on through their minds and how we effect their lives. THere is a website that has some great advice. For Young Women Only check it out its pretty cool. or just type in foryoungwomenonly.com its much quicker.
    Although I'm not such a "young" woman, :eek: that looks like a very insightful website for girls and boys... as well as parents! I hope a lot of young people take a look! ;)
    godsbabygirl267 Posts: 175, Reputation: 11

May 18, 2008, 11:37 AM
    Yes, I found it very helpful. THe book is great too!
    sallyasdf Posts: 39, Reputation: 4

May 18, 2008, 07:08 PM
    Thank you
    starbuck8 Posts: 3,128, Reputation: 734
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

May 18, 2008, 07:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sallyasdf
    thank you
    That was very nice to thank her! ;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

GUYS! Do guys like persistent girls? Do you like to be pursued? [ 13 Answers ]

I mean, wouldn't you like if the roles were switched? : ) Guys will keep trying to get with a girl they think is pretty, they don't give up! : P Wouldn't you like that?:p

For the girls.and guys. [ 4 Answers ]

Ok, I want some female opinions on this because my friend is going through a stage of self hatred and I really want to give him something to show him he's a catch even if he doesn't see it himself. What do you think of the guy on the left in the red'ish shirt? Would you go up to him if you saw...

What do guys really like in girls [ 5 Answers ]

What do guys truly like in girls? I mean, I've read in magazines that guys like a lot of stuff but all my guy friends act totally different from what the magazine says.

What do girls want to here from guys. [ 5 Answers ]

:confused: OK listen Im a 19yr old hot male and lonely... the prob is that Im just to quite... I mean girls say Im good looking all the time... when Im around them wordz just don't come out... I just get speechless... and when its quite things get a little awarded... I just don't know what to...

Help please guys and girls! [ 17 Answers ]

Hello everyone I am still here and haven't posted anything here so I don't have too much reputation but I still need some help from you people here please help me OK! I don't understand why this girls still wants to keep in contact with me when we been separated for 4 months now! If I don't call...

View more questions Search