Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zappy Posts: 33, Reputation: 1

May 15, 2008, 11:20 AM
    Marijuana use and pregnant
    What can happen to your baby if you smoked marijuana during your pregnancy?
    concerned11 Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

May 15, 2008, 11:27 AM
    Quite a few things actually.. I'm no expert but as far as I know they can have delayed lung development, brain development problems, low birth weight.. not a very good idea to do while pregnant. The baby doesn't have a choice but you or whoever it is does!
    zappy Posts: 33, Reputation: 1

May 15, 2008, 11:56 AM
    Well she said she has smoked small amounts for the first six months but she's about to have it and she is worried about what she could have done. Is there any websites or anything I could send her too? Because what I have read was there has been no evidence of it ever harming it. But I could be wrong
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

May 15, 2008, 12:01 PM
    The Effects Of Marijuana On The Fetus
    I hope this helps. Google is a great tool I just typed in Effects of Marijuana on unborn child
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

May 15, 2008, 12:03 PM
    Here's a site that might offer some insight;

The Hospital for Sick Children - Motherisk
    concerned11 Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

May 16, 2008, 06:47 AM
    You could go to babycenter.com and just use the search bar and type in marijuana use during pregnancy and search the site.. has a lot of info!
    chela717 Posts: 14, Reputation: 0

May 16, 2008, 07:33 AM
    I smoked pot throughout my whole 2nd pregnancy not something Im very proud of but I did due to my own selfishness but my son is a perfectly healthy boy always has been. Hope this helps.
    princessgoofygo Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2008, 04:16 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by zappy
    What can happen to your baby if you smoked marijuana during your pregnancy?
    I smoked while pregnant and my daughter almost died when she came out. She had bad lungs and coulnt beath and she was preeterm by a month so I strongly suggest not smoking while pregnant

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Marijuana in California [ 7 Answers ]

I have a question regarding California marijuana laws. I know that for under 28 grams of possession of marijuana in the state of California, you can't get arrested and there is just a fine. I was wondering, does anyone know about enhancment laws for repeated arrests of possession of marijuana. ...

Chemicals in marijuana [ 11 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me about harmful chemicals supposedly in marijauna?

Marijuana Test! [ 66 Answers ]

Ok my mother is forcing me to go for a medicals check up cause I haven't had one in like years and for some reason she thinks I could have diebeties cause she sees me eating too many sweets (rolls eyes) I know its rediculose but now I'm freaking out cause I just realized there going to check my...

Dependent on marijuana. [ 13 Answers ]

Since August 2006 I have been using it daily.always stoned. I act stupid when I'm on it.it no longer feels good, It takes away my personality. Tires me out, and I just can't stop ! I need help.

Marijuana addiction [ 2 Answers ]

Well I'm 16 years, I'm fairly healthy, and I'm doing pretty well in school, I have maintained my regular 70 average. But I started smoking weed last year, and for a while it was once a month, then it was every 2 weeks, then once a week and rolled into every day. I was going through a lot of...

View more questions Search