Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xkirstx4 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 14, 2008, 01:04 AM
    Im desperatly trying to transfer my video camera footage to my computer!
    Hi everyone my name is Kirsty and I'm currently studying a foundation in art and design. For some crazy, unknown to be reason I decided to make a video for my final major project. I have NOT planned it through one bit and I've come to the stage where I need to transfer my recordings so far onto my computer. I have no leads of anything to do this and I am looking to buy one ASAP as I only have 3 weeks to do this.

My camera is a sony DCR-PC1E and I have a computer with NO firewire output thingy! Can any point me in the direction of usb cables or anything which will get my video onto the computer for editing!

All responses will be GREATLY appreciated! MANY MANY MANY MANY THANKS
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

May 14, 2008, 01:46 AM
    If you don't have Firewire then you are in a pickle. You may need to buy and install a Firewire card and a cable. Here is an example: NCIX.com - Buy Penguin Gear 4 Port PCI Firewire Card 3EXT 1INT NEC Chipset W/ 6PIN-4PIN Cable - BT-FW-310 In Canada.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I lost the cable that connects my digital camera to my computer [ 2 Answers ]

I lost the cable that connects my digital camera to my computer so I can dowload the pictures from my camera onto my computer so... now what?

How can I watch my 8mm videos without the video camera? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi! My Sony 8mm video camera hasn't worked in a couple of years and I have a collection of videos I want to watch. Aside from buying a new camera of fixing the old one, do you know of any way to watch these videos? Is there any sort of adapter I can get? I tried Circuit City and Best Buy and...

View more questions Search