Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ging1994 Posts: 190, Reputation: 9

May 13, 2008, 09:35 PM
    Shy guys
    I like a very shy and soft spoken guy. I'm usually real comftobal around guys but he's just different with him he's shy and quiet and I'm used to loud guys who yell coments out whether there inapropriate hurtful or stupid so when I come across him I get scard of his quietness. It intimidates me if that makes sense I've been working myself and have had a few conversations and made him smile a few times. I asked him if he was going to the dance and he said he wasn't planning on going and he's never been to a dance before so I told him he should go he just shrugged and I had turn a different way to get to class. I'm getting a few of my friends who know him and talk to him a lot to get him to go but I'm not sure should I just flat out ask him out or no =/
    krissyg2991 Posts: 142, Reputation: 11

Jul 2, 2008, 06:52 PM
    I can understand why you'd be nervous about his soft spoken nature. That makes it more difficult to gauge his responses to you: whether he's feeling into you. Really, I would not recommend getting your friends to talk to him unless you're in middle school because that's a very middle school behavior that's just going to make him think you're immature. Also, if you can't talk to him comfortably when you're not dating, you may want to consider what sort of quality of a relationship you can have with him. Just talk to him enough for him to open up and get more comfortable with you before you attempt to develop a relationship with him.
    Toxic Confusion Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2008, 09:17 PM
    I know what it feels like to be that guy. He's probably more nervous than anything.
    soccerchick28 Posts: 26, Reputation: 2

Jul 16, 2008, 09:30 AM
    I say that you should slowly become friends with him. Find out abouty him, then ask him out. It would probably scare him away if you just went up to hikmk and asked him out.
    alejandro2009 Posts: 26, Reputation: 3

Mar 26, 2009, 07:00 PM
    Yeah I used to be like him very shy, timid and nervous. I didn't know who I was but the problem is that I had problems at home still do a little bit. Mayb you don't know anything about him try asking him what do you do at home? Or stuff like that. Maybe he has problems with his parents or someone. I hope everything turns out good for you or maybe he's never been in a relationship before and is afraid.

-alejandro

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

GUYS! Do guys like persistent girls? Do you like to be pursued? [ 13 Answers ]

I mean, wouldn't you like if the roles were switched? : ) Guys will keep trying to get with a girl they think is pretty, they don't give up! : P Wouldn't you like that?:p

For the GUYS! This sums up most guys problems here. Another great e-mail from DD [ 21 Answers ]

This is an e-mail from David Deangelo. He is 1000% correct here. Guys - LEARN from this. It's long BUT almost EVERY guy here does this... ***QUESTION*** Hi Dave, I recently bought your ebook because I have met a Girl that I am really into and I must make it work With her. You are...

A guy, well 2 guys, well, maybe like 20 guys. [ 4 Answers ]

Um, well, I like a guy. He says I'm pretty which is really sweet. And I like him a lot. I am willing to do anything for him. I like a lot of other guys but I don't know them well. And I know the are just crushes. So I know the first guy, I'll call him bob. Well, I know I should be with bob. He...

MATCHMAKER ALERT (Nice guys do not always finish last -but NICE nice guys do) [ 2 Answers ]

There is a general thought that: - nice guys don't get the girl. - nice guys get walked on. - nice guys get left behind. It's not that simple. 1. Nice guys can get any girl. As long as they "own their space" -- that is, they know themselves and their life purpose and what drives them.

Why do guys do this? [ 6 Answers ]

I recently got back in contact with an old friend I went to school with 10 years ago.everything was going good and we were talking everyday then for no reason he stopped contacting me and hasn't even had the guts to talk to me and tell me why or what's going on.why do guys do stuff like this?

View more questions Search