Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shanny_2006 Posts: 61, Reputation: 0

May 13, 2008, 12:08 PM
    Is he messing with me or he's interested?
    I've been talking to this guy. He used to call me and we talk a lot and stuff but recently he hasn't been calling me. However, if I call him first, that's the time when he'll call me back.
    One day I asked him why he hasn't called me since and he said that's the way he is. I want to know if this guy is truly interested in me or if he's just messing with me.
    plonak Posts: 742, Reputation: 117

May 13, 2008, 12:18 PM
    Maybe you should ask him if he's interested. It is odd that he had one behavior before and now it's changed.. maybe he's not sure how you feel about him so that's why he's letting you call him.. best bet, just be straight forward (don't sound crazy though) and casually ask if he's interested or whatever.. but only do that if you're comfortable doing it..
    waterland Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

May 13, 2008, 01:06 PM
    I agree with what plonak said and make sure you to are not within hearing range of others...
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

May 13, 2008, 02:13 PM
    I am confused by your question because you posted 4 questions minutes apart from one another. Is this the same guy you kissed after meeting him at a party or your went to a party on your first date and you wanted to know if it was okay? And then he told you he has a girlfriend but his friend told you he don't. Also what are your ages can you please clarify because it hard to keep it with all your questions spread apart.
    Shorn9 Posts: 41, Reputation: 2

Jul 10, 2008, 09:51 PM
    He probably still likes you. Talk to him and let him know what you feel about him not calling. I'm having the same problem with my "friend". I didn't callas much as she may have wanted. But love her more than I even did before.
    nova225 Posts: 67, Reputation: 3

Jul 10, 2008, 10:14 PM
    I recently asked one of my guy friends why don't guys call girls back??

He said that's what guys do to see if the girl is interested in them. Others do it because they like for girls to chase them around, and some aren't interest but don't know how to tell the girl (I found that out the hard way... LOL). Be honest with him, and ask him is he interested before your feeling for him become too strong. Just ask him straight out... no hesitations.

GOOD LUCK!!
    theoneandonly17 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2008, 04:26 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by shanny_2006
    I've been talking to this guy. He used to call me and we talk a lot and stuff but recently he hasn't been calling me. However, if I call him first, that's the time when he'll call me back.
    One day I asked him why he hasn't called me since and he said that's the way he is. I want to know if this guy is truly interested in me or if he's just messing with me.
    Well what I think is that he was in to you but but he just slowly lost it that's probably why he stopped calling you but I could be wrong not all guys are the same maybe you should going to a party with him or hang out with and show him that you do really like or not and that's when you might the real feelings out of him. But I don't think he is trying to pplay you really you he is slowly losing interest in you so give him a reason to gain interest back in you. I'm not saying go out and have sex with but show him YOU and how YOU are and then you will have your answer

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Krzr is messing up [ 2 Answers ]

I got a new phone about a week ago, it's a krzr. It had been working just fine, nothing wrong with it perfect in everyway (my first cell phone... MP3 to top it off). Then the last day and a half, my bluetoothing and ringtones have gotten messed up. If I rename one of my ringtones they get deleted,...

Messing with my feelings? [ 10 Answers ]

Hi, I am best friend with this guy. We studied together, lived together and basically hang out together. Initially for 2 years , it was just a platonic girl guy relationship.Not until, the guy started falling for this girl, that I started feeling jealous and realised that I might have feelings...

Does he like me or is he just messing [ 1 Answers ]

This guy friend I have- he got out of a serious relationship 3 months ago. Right after they broke up, he started being flirtacious with me. My best friends caught him staring at me while I was wearing a skirt and I caught him staring at me from across the room. For awhile, he stood near me all the...

How can I stop messing up [ 1 Answers ]

God I wish I could stop ing things up with my boyfriend, its like we get over one problem and I create the next. Sometimes I just feel like god (if there is one) is trying to make a poiint with me. As soon as I mess up I can see stright away what I should have done, if it's that I should have put...

View more questions Search