Not enough information to help you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Basement heat vents [ 3 Answers ]

I am finishing my basement and want to add heat registers. The furnace is in the basement with the duct work overhead. I want to put registers near the exterior walls in the basement ceiling. Can I cut registers into the same ducts that take the heat upstairs or will this take away too much air...

Cold air from vents [ 4 Answers ]

I live in a four bedroom house aprox sq ft is 1675. Two of the bedrooms cold air comes out from the vents cold while the bedroom on the oppisite side come out warm. The unit is up in the attic and all vents are connected to the unit. Please help!

Not getting heat through any vents [ 1 Answers ]

I have a gas furnace, pilot comes on, fan motor works, but not getting heat through any vents at all. Also burning type smell through house when on.

No heat blowing from vents [ 1 Answers ]

This morning I could hear the motor running on the air/heat unit; however no heat or air was coming through the vents. It seems like the fan is not working. My mother in law mentioned the possibility of it being a fuse out on the unit. I just don't want to wait until Monday to fix something that I...

Clicking heat vents [ 1 Answers ]

We have a new house and the heat has just started to come on during the night. The Air vent in our room makes a loud clicking noise as it heats up and cools down. Is there A way to STOP the clicking before we go insane? Thanks!

View more questions Search