Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sbktu Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

May 12, 2008, 08:05 PM
    Why do women always say this?
    They always say (why are all men the same)?
    I hate that u know. I never did anything to them so why are they saying this crap in front of me.
    I treat women like they are supposed to be treated wit respect.
    lizsc1 Posts: 34, Reputation: 1

May 12, 2008, 09:24 PM
    She said that probably because she feels that all men ARE the same.. she must have said that because she wasn't happy with something you did, or said and maybe it reminded her of previous reltionships... Or maybe she is saying that to you... hoping that you will change and be different!!

Maybe she wants you to show her that all men Aren't the same... thats why she is telling you that they ARE!! Women like to play mind games.. we say things, but mean something else... we tell you we want you to do this... but REALLY we want you to do THAT!!

Just show her all men aren't the same... bc I KNOW for a fact.. that all men are NOT the same :)

Good luck!
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 12, 2008, 09:46 PM
    They always say (why are all men the same)?
    I hate it too!
    sbktu Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

May 12, 2008, 09:47 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman
    I hate it too!!
    All right at least you know I'm talking about man!! Cool
    Bicho Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

May 12, 2008, 09:54 PM
    Some women do know all men are not the same but still say what you heard them say. They do that just becoz they want to know what you will say and they try to see what kind of man you are. So whenever you hear that; don't get angry or even tell tham that every man is not the same... They'r not saying it to hear that from you. Just give them a smile and change the subjet letting them wonder why.. or say something like 'YOu can't be sure unless you see ALL men;have you?' and still change the subject and keep on treating them with respect. Somehow somday.. someone will notice you'r different.
    serena6878 Posts: 94, Reputation: 10

May 12, 2008, 10:10 PM
    You could ask a question like this, so you are not the "same".
    brooke coan ed Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2012, 11:21 AM
    The reason is because women feel like they are all the same as they have not found mr right.. Therefore it is your chance to stand up and show her that your not the same, and that she actually means something too you! This is very important to women, otherwise your just proving that you are the same.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Women over 40 [ 3 Answers ]

60 Minutes Correspondent Andy Rooney (CBS) As I grow in age, I value women over 40 most of all. Here are just a few reasons why: A woman over 40 will never wake you in the middle of the night and ask, "What are you thinking?" She doesn't care what you think. If a woman over 40 doesn't want...

Why do straight women fool around with straight women: An open discussion. [ 55 Answers ]

Ever wondered why straight women fool around with other straight (or gay) women? Ever tried it? Ever regretted it? Thoughts?

I can't look at other women, how did you do it? [ 10 Answers ]

She's with another guy now, LOL I think were officially done, but because I'm still in love with her, some part of me is hesatant, even though I know deep down that meeting a new girl would be the best thing for me, I can't see myself with another woman. Does anybody understanr what I mean, true...

What is up with women? [ 12 Answers ]

I just got off the phone with my mom (and best friend). She is at a wine camp for ladies at a lake near our hometown. That might seem weird, but wine is a hobby of my mom's (and now mine). My mom lost my dad when she was only 42 (he was 47), since that time she has really surprised me. She tries...

Women [ 3 Answers ]

My roommate is so lazy its sick. If it doesn't come easy he won't do it. But the women seem to like him. Don't know why. He's even scared to go and talk to them. I don't think I'm the cutest guy by far, but I don't think I look that bad either. I not afraid to talk to women. But for some odd...

View more questions Search