Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lorileighcole Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 12, 2008, 01:56 PM
    Oxycodone addiction
    Hey, can ANYONE please tell me if there is an easier way to deal with the withdrawals from this crap?? I have a bone disease with spinal cord compression that causes a lot of pain and I will be on these pills for the rest of my life so every month or so I try to ween myself off to a lesser amount, for a ew days, BUT th W/D is AWFUL! Can anyine help? :confused:
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

May 12, 2008, 03:54 PM
    I'm not so sure that you are accomplishing what you want. Your physician can answer your questions about this matter.

I have withdrawn from some drugs over my lifetime(caffeine, nicotine, lorazapam), and a couple of days meant little.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Codeine Vs Oxycodone [ 10 Answers ]

Which is stronger 5mg of Oxycodone or 60mg of Codeine and is it safe to take them together?

Oxycodone And Urine [ 3 Answers ]

How long does it take oxycodone to "show up" in a urine test... and does the urine test show the AMMOUT of oxycodone that one has taken ?

Codeine in oxycodone? [ 6 Answers ]

I'm allergic to codeine, and have the pain killer oxycodone. Is there codeine in oxycodone?

Oxycodone & urinalysis [ 2 Answers ]

I am currently taking oxycodone 5mg & 15mg 4 times daily under a pain contract for degenerative spine disease, My doctor gives me frequent urinalysis in which I do not come up positive for opiates why is this?

Codiene and Oxycodone [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to know if it is safe to use codiene in my couch syrup. Because I got a script for Tylox and have been scared to take them together or separate either. Could you please tell me if it is safe because I need both medications. I am just scared of medicine but I have just gotten over...

View more questions Search