Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    skingovernment Posts: 48, Reputation: 1

May 12, 2008, 09:41 AM
    Hype Gluta-C soap - Is it effective?
    I just want to know if anyone has tried the Hype Gluta-C soap endorsed by Jodi Sta. Maria. Is it effective?
    Simply Jane Posts: 44, Reputation: 4
    -

May 15, 2008, 06:08 AM
    I have tried Funky Mommy's Glutathione soap, very effective. Where do you get the Gluta-C soap, is this the same as Funky Mommy's Gluta-C Brand?

May 16, 2008, 08:25 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Simply Jane
    i have tried Funky Mommy's Glutathione soap, very effective. where do you get the Gluta-C soap, is this the same as Funky Mommy's Gluta-C Brand??
    No, it's different. I checked out the website of funky mommy. Parang mukhang effective nga. By the way, I just want to ask, in the list of ingredients ng gluta soap from funky mommy, is glutathione listed as the first ingredient?

Thanks. :)
    Simply Jane Posts: 44, Reputation: 4
    -

May 21, 2008, 10:59 AM
    The active ingredient is Glutathione, it is indeed very effective and superior quality as I have tried other skin whitening soaps that fell flat as far as effectiveness is concerned.

Quote Originally Posted by skingovernment
    No, it's different. I checked out the website of funky mommy. parang mukhang effective nga. by the way, i just want to ask, in the list of ingredients ng gluta soap from funky mommy, is glutathione listed as the first ingredient?

Thanks. :)
    candymp Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2008, 11:43 PM
    Since you're interested with glutathione, you might want to try glutathione capsules or injectibles for faster results. If you know the BeauOxi White Plus USA 5in1, you can try it because I know a lot of people who are using it right now.

I think if you are only using glutathione lotions or soaps, that won't give you faster results unlike if you're going to inject it or take it as a supplement.

Jun 5, 2008, 06:09 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by candymp
    Since you're interested with glutathione, you might want to try glutathione capsules or injectibles for faster results. If you know the BeauOxi White Plus USA 5in1, you can try it because I know a lot of people who are using it right now.

I think if you are only using glutathione lotions or soaps, that won't give you faster results unlike if you're going to inject it or take it as a supplement.
    Thanks for the advice. But I'm already taking the capsules. I already did a lot of gluta injections before (the injections are really effective, by the way, if done with vitamin c injections). As for the beauoxi white, I tried it before but I got pimples - I don't know why or if it is caused by the beauoxi white. But I switched to a trusted drugstore glutathione brand here in the US. I don't get pimples as frequently anymore so I'm fine with my current gluta pills.
    candymp Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2008, 11:20 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by skingovernment
    Thanks for the advice. but i'm already taking the capsules. i already did a lot of gluta injections before (the injections are really effective, by the way, if done with vitamin c injections). as for the beauoxi white, i tried it before but i got pimples - i don't know why or if it is caused by the beauoxi white. but i switched to a trusted drugstore glutathione brand here in the US. I don't get pimples as frequently anymore so i'm fine with my current gluta pills.
    Oh I see.. well, the effect varies. I'm not so sure why you got pimples with BeauOxi White. I know a lot of people using it they are getting positive results. Just make sure that you're taking a genuine glutathione brand. There are several glutathione brands in the market and some of them don't contain the enough amount of glutathione as they claim on their label. You can check BeauOxi White's complete info in this website. Magic Potions Beauty and Wellness Online Shop | Trusted source for Skin Whitening products, Diet Pills and Health Products.

Thanks

Aug 5, 2008, 06:32 AM
    candymp well, I did definitely buy the genuine beauoxi white. I bought it from magic potions. And because of the pimples I got, I don't want to go back there. Ever. I'm using a trusted brand here in the US and I it gives me a good effect too.

But thanks for the advice.
    Hellocathy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2010, 04:10 AM
    What do you use skingovernment? I am here in the US and I am a virgin when it comes to whitening.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Moen soap dispenser stopped pumping soap [ 15 Answers ]

I have a Moen soap dispenser in my kitchen sink (with the soap reservoir that screws in from underneath and the dispenser/tubing contraption slides in from the top). I slid the dispenser/tubing contraption out to clean it. I disconnected the dispenser part (the knob with the spout) from the...

Has anyone ever tried grisi mother of pearl soap or their papaya soap? [ 2 Answers ]

I've purchased a bar of grisi mother of pearl soap(concha de nacar) and it is supposed to aid in fading small brown spots. If anyone has had experience withthese two products,can you give me insight as to how well it actually works?

Extract Papaya Calamansi Soap - Is it Effective? [ 3 Answers ]

I just want to know if anyone has tried the Extract Papaya Calamansi Soap by Splash Corporation. Is it effective or not? Thanks. :)

What is the most effective Gluta-C? [ 30 Answers ]

Hi, I would like to know where can I find the Gluta-C skin lightening that they said to be effective... There's a lot of gluta-C in the net... how to order it and is it safe? Please reply... Im desperate because Im running out of time:(

Jordan all hype? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi all, Just wanted to know about your general opinions on Michael Jordan. 1. Do you think Jordan has had a strong influence on young people in terms of his values, etc? 2. Do you appreciate Jordan more for his athletic ability or his character (or both)? 3. Do Jordan's negative traits bother...

View more questions Search