Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

May 11, 2008, 05:06 PM
    Bee sting!
    A woman had been taking golf lessons. She had just started playing her first round of golf when she suffered a bee sting.

Her pain was so intense that she decided to return to the clubhouse for help and to complain.

Her golf pro saw her come into the clubhouse and asked, "Why are you back in so early? What's wrong?"

"I was stung by a bee", she said.

"Where", he asked.

"Between the first and second hole", she replied.

He nodded knowingly and said, "Then your stance is too wide."
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

May 11, 2008, 08:44 PM
    LOL
    Ewwwwww... OUCH!
    Just Dahlia Posts: 2,155, Reputation: 445
    Ultra Member

Jan 1, 2011, 06:04 PM
    I know that was an old joke 2008 and was only brought back by someone selling things, but I LOVED IT!:D
    Miss you Friend:)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

One for the Girls. Does it sting when? [ 11 Answers ]

OK Little History. I am a Dumpee, Went of the planet with nc (except with my kids) immediately after being dumped 4 1/2 months ago. Were together 18 years (except for the 13 other times she left me. BPD). She has Reached out with texts at times over the last 4 months. I ignored them. Ok My kids...

Bee sting [ 2 Answers ]

My little girl bit an apple and got stung in the mouth and her upper lip and nose area is swollen. What can I do?

Swollen bee sting, is this normal? [ 2 Answers ]

So I was walking down the street on Friday and I felt a sting on my foot. I looked down and saw what I thought looked like a bee. So I flicked it off my foot. It stung me on my big toe, hurt for about an hour. It itched all night and when I woke up on Saturday morning, my foot was SOOO swollen!...

View more questions Search