Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mackythehacker Posts: 191, Reputation: 10

May 11, 2008, 01:04 PM
    Is this normal for a guy my age?
    Hello, well... look at my picture, can you please tell me if I look ''ok'' for my age (im 15) I think that I look ugly and girls only like my body... am I wrong?

Most of the girls I hang about with say they would ''tap'' me (go out with and go as far as I wanted with them... )

What I'm basically asking is... am I ''ok'' looking for my age and is my body a nice figuar for my age as well?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 11, 2008, 01:37 PM
    People that date merely because of looks at any level are shallow. Real people date because they find common interest.

If you want to date or "tap" others for looks alone you will always find those that will be attracted and many others that will not be since what one find good is not good for another.
    xxxlovecanhurtxxx Posts: 55, Reputation: 1

May 11, 2008, 02:46 PM
    This has nothing to do with your question but I just want to know what's up with your signature!!
    mikezapwnzor Posts: 99, Reputation: 1

May 11, 2008, 09:16 PM
    It's very hard to tell from such a small picture. We would almost definitely need a bigger picture to tell you an accurate answer/opinion.
    Xrayman Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 193
    Ultra Member

May 11, 2008, 10:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by xxxlovecanhurtxxx
    this has nothing to do with your question but i just want to know whats up with your signature!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?
    Actually this is probably a very good question... the attitude displayed by the OP shows perhaps why he is not getting a lot of attention.
    Greg Quinn Posts: 486, Reputation: 85

May 11, 2008, 10:19 PM
    First... I would put some clothes on. Then I would look at all the other 15yr old kids and see that most of them don't really feel too great in their faces and bodies either. Your picture looks like a regular 15 yr old kid with a low sense of self image. Take care of yourself, brush your teeth 3 times a day. Buy clothes you can afford and be nice to others. Stay clean and have fun!
    P.S, I enjoyed your signature.
    Xrayman Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 193
    Ultra Member

May 12, 2008, 03:57 PM
    One other thing, this is very dangerous, asking people about your body appearance as many of us are older than you and this could be misconstrued as "illegal activity"-
    Ging1994 Posts: 190, Reputation: 9

May 13, 2008, 09:25 PM
    Lol your hot stop stessing leave it to the ugy peoples like me to deal with it lol :P

May 14, 2008, 02:13 PM
    OK thank you all, ill leave the pic to the 1 with my hair dyed black lol.

And my sig is my opinion, don't like it? Tough! U got your sigs I got mine, OK?
    MOWERMAN2468 Posts: 3,214, Reputation: 243
    Ultra Member

May 15, 2008, 10:21 AM
    Macky may need to be added as a troll.
    bEaUtIfUlbRuNeTtE Posts: 1,051, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

May 15, 2008, 10:27 AM
    I can't really see your picture to well to make a judgement but I think you look like a normal teenager.

May 16, 2008, 02:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by MOWERMAN2468
    macky may need to be added as a troll.
    Oh aye, am a troll lmfao! Stfu, fs...
    batgirl2009 Posts: 68, Reputation: 2

May 18, 2008, 12:51 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mackythehacker
    hello, well... look at my picture, can you please tell me if i look ''ok'' for my age (im 15) I think that i look ugly and girls only like my body.... am i wrong??

most of the girls i hang about with say they would ''tap'' me (go out with and go as far as i wanted with them...)

what im basicly asking is... am i ''ok'' looking for my age and is my body a nice figuar for my age aswell??
    You sound like a great guy... you just need to hang out with girls who will like you for more than your body
    Iliveforsoccer Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

May 18, 2008, 04:13 PM
    I think you need a bigger picture so I can tell exactely your not hot but your fine.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My breasts! Normal, or not normal? [ 8 Answers ]

OK, so I'm 12 years old. My breasts are growing fairly quickly, and now I've reached to about a b-cup. The problem is, my right breast is growing at a much faster rate then my left breast. Now it looks ridiculously mis-matched, and my right breast even has stretch marks! I'm worried now, will it...

Is this normal in a man? [ 9 Answers ]

I've been dating a guy for several months now and he is a really nice guy. He treats me with respect and we have a really peaceful relationship. When I met him he was a 24 year old virgin. Well that changed when I came along:) I asked him about his experience with women and he said that he...

Are these normal? [ 20 Answers ]

The following is a list of my menstrual cycles from April07- Dec07. 23-28 Apr07 8-15 May07 2-9 June07 1-8 July07 23 July- 3 Aug07 11-24 Aug07 11-15 Sept07 6-15 Oct07

Is it normal? [ 2 Answers ]

Is it normal to have painful breast couple of day before period ? And after I get my period the pain go away. In addition sometime I feel to vomit too.since I've turned 19 or 20 I'm having this problem... why is that?

Is it normal... [ 10 Answers ]

Is it normal to have nightmares about losing your child, or not being able to protect them, even while they are in the womb? Lately I have dreams that I'm having a misscarriage (I had one 3 years ago at 11 weeks) and it's in odd locations.. like my old high school (haven't been there for 5 years)...

View more questions Search