Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Pinkwater Posts: 35, Reputation: 3

May 9, 2008, 05:12 PM
    Fiona Apple song-Sleep to Dream
    I am trying to find the remix to the Fiona Apple song "Sleep to Dream"off her debut album "Tidal." The version I am searching for has more of a rock edge to it and the beat is a little faster than the original. She also sings the song with a little more fire/anger.

I have 3/4 of the song on an old cassette tape, but I would like to have it on a CD. I've been looking everywhere for this song but cannot find it anywhere via internet or stores.

For some reason most people have never heard this version until I play it for them, has anyone else heard this version besides myself and could you tell me where I can get it?

Please note: I am not looking for the original version, only this particular version.

Check out some similar questions!

Apple does it again. [ 2 Answers ]

New Technology Announcement: Apple Computer announced today that it has developed a computer chip that can store and play high fidelity music in women's breast implants. The iTit will cost $499 or $599 depending on speaker size. This is considered to be a major breakthrough because women...

"Dream you back to me" song title? [ 6 Answers ]

Who is the artist of the dance/techno song that has the following lyrics? Wherever you are I dream you back to me Wherever you are, wherever you are Some more lyrics that rhyme with the me part may be "from the heaven to the sea", or something like that. I heard it in the fall of 2005 on...

Apple or not? [ 8 Answers ]

I have a customer that wants a desktop to use primarily for video editing and production. What are your thoughts on an Apple vs an AMD 64 based one?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.