Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    moviebuff1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2008, 10:20 AM
    Old movie with young cello player who falls for an older guy?
    There is an old movie that I saw when I was young where young, female cello player meets an older gentleman and eventually falls in love with him. He is a bit of a player and in the beginning of the movie, there was some scandal involving him and stewardesses on his flight. He and the cello player meet somehow -perhaps at a symphony?- but her father doesn't necessarily approve of the match, either because she is too young or because he wants her to focus on her cello playing. By the end of the movie, however, they fall in love and probably get married.

I don't know the title of this movie, but would like to know. Can anybody help?
    Pinkwater Posts: 35, Reputation: 3

May 9, 2008, 04:14 PM
    I think the movie that you're talking about is called "Love in the Afternoon." It stars Audrey Hepburn and Gary Cooper. If this the correct movie, you should also watch Audrey Hepburn in "Breakfast at Tiffany's" and "Roman Holiday", they are great as well.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's the name of movie with two young twin brothers, one falls in well [ 1 Answers ]

OK I remember watching this movie and thinking it was kind of creepy. I remember two twin brothers one falls in a well and dies and his ghost is still around. The other brother cuts off his finger possibly thumb?! Maybe there was a ring on his finger or something. What's the name of this movie?

An old gentleman with a beautiful young lady on his arm. [ 3 Answers ]

THIS IS A JOKE... Friday afternoon, an old man with a pretty young thing on his arm, walks into a jewelry store... he tells the salesman that he wants to see his most expensive and beautiful diamond jewelry. The pretty young girl picks out a pair of earrings, necklace, bracelet and ring that...

Older Women & Da young guys [ 4 Answers ]

I really like older women-older then me twentys,thirtys, and even early fourtys. I'm a grown man but I got that baby face so when I go to try and talk to an older honey they response sometimes is I'm to old for you and mostly you to long.So my question is what can I do or say to these ladies when...

Title of movie, romantic comedy, about young female chef [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for the title of a movie, it was about a young female chef who really did not cook that well and she owned a small rest. That was going to close due to lack of business until some elf or the like convinced her to buy a basket of crabs at the market and everything she cooked reflected...

Long distance, young me older him [ 1 Answers ]

Hello.. So I'm dating this boy for the past 8 months and were getting along pretty.. I mean amazingly well.thing is he studies in uk and I'm back home in cyprus. So generally we're good and talk every day etc but then this girl meena comes in the pic. He says she is an indian friend who is just...

View more questions Search