Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rtybolt Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2008, 03:41 PM
    Im to clingy
    Hi, well so here it goes.. me and my girlfriend have been going out for like 2 weeks now.. we have both been single for a long time before we went out... so the other day I go to her class and talk like I do everyday but then we caught a silent moment.. I see her 3rd 4th out of 6 periods a day.. and you know we kiss or whatever but than yesterday she says to me your too clingy.. I was like how and she said well it seems like we just kiss now and don't even talk anymore.. so.. do I kiss less and talk more? I don't know what to do! Help!
    shellyjo68 Posts: 100, Reputation: 11

May 7, 2008, 03:48 PM
    If you like her a lot don't scare her off! Maybe try hanging out like friends at school and more of the gf/bf stuff at other times. If you both have been single a while she may be a little gun shy. Give her time with her girl friends and family--take advantage of that time yourself. Always ask her if she would like to do something or go with you, never assume that is what she wants--and don't be hurt by the occasional "no". If you respect her feeling things will go all right and you two can get to know each other better. But sometimes be ready with a suprise--a flower in her locker, a note in her notebook. And Clingy sucks, so don't!!

May 7, 2008, 03:54 PM
    You but its weird from going to all kissing and talking then just to talking.. and today you know I wasn't as clingy.. I mean we kissed once and held hands a while and stuff but today she wouldn't talk a lot.. I just don't want to lose her..
    Miss_Queen Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2008, 04:32 PM
    Awe, I know how it is to really like someone. Maybe if you try doing more things together, like going to the movies, you can hold hands there, and you don't have to talk, and going for a walk outside together, you can hold hands, talk, and kiss everyonce ina while. If she says you're to clingy, maybe leave her alone for a little bit, and perhaps she''ll appreciate how much you care about more.

<3

May 7, 2008, 04:43 PM
    Thanks a lot.. I really appreciate it.. ill let you know how things are going probably tomorrow night...

Thanks again

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Too clingy. [ 6 Answers ]

I have a problem with reading girls, when I think they like me I become I guess you could say too clingy and its like they don't even want to talk to me anymore. I just started a new job and I met this girl that I really like, we hit it off immediately, both flirting with each other all night at...

Am I clingy [ 4 Answers ]

How can I help myslef from being so sellfiish I am with an amazing women and I am ruining the relationship of four years left and right be because I don't think of her needs I love her to death but I only think of myself I don't know if its be sellfish our if I am clingy and how can I fix or cope...

A clingy man? [ 6 Answers ]

I have been dating someone for about 4 months. We live about 4 hours drive from each other and meet up every other weekend. He would like it to be every weekend. He also wants to speak on the phone for an hour or so every night. I simply don't feel the same need for contact. He wants me to say I...

How to get him back without being clingy? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm sorry for posting so many times but I really do need some adviccce... real fast here is the situation: I dated a guy for a year, I love him very much, I know he still has feelings for me, but for some reason he doesn't want me back. Well, he says I became too clingy and I mistreated him and...

View more questions Search