Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    occifer kt Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2008, 08:50 AM
    Boy problems.again
    There is this guy... his name is blake cherry! And he's like one of my best guy friends... and I think I might like him, but he has a girlfriend... and I want to tell him how I feel but I'm afraid of how he will respond! HELP ME
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

May 7, 2008, 10:54 AM
    Why would you do that when he has a girlfriend? It will only cause problems and he could even end up telling you that is better you not be friends. Either just accept things where they are or back off.
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

May 7, 2008, 11:46 AM
    Life is risk.
    Love is risk.
    Love is a feeling.
    Friendship is real.

You have some conflicting issues here. Your real friendship is put at risk if you reveal your love attraction. Are you willing to risk it?

He has a g/f, so he's not married. Telling him how you feel is allowed, but only YOU can decide if it's worth the risk. You have to be completely willing and ready to accept the results when you tell him.

-He could break up with her to be with you.
    -He could say "that's nice" and nothing at all changes.
    -He could say "I don't feel that way" and nothing changes.
    -He could end his friendship with you because he doesn't want to lead you on.
    -He could end his friendship with you because this info creeps him out.
    -He could end it with you AND his g/f and end up with someone else.
    -He could break up with her, go with you, break up with you, go back to her...

This list is infinite. The trick honey is to know what is most important and go with that. If your friendship is most important, keep your mouth shut. If "getting him" is most important, speak up.

Life is risk.
    Love is risk.
    Love is a feeling.
    Friendship is real.
    ChasB123 Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

May 7, 2008, 11:57 AM
    If you just think you like him, don't bother telling him. I would stand back and look at the situation before I made a decision on whether I want to tell him or not. Thinking you like him and liking him are two different things. Don't ruin a great friendship ( or 2 if you are friends with his gf) over something you are not 100% sure of.

I wish you the best of luck!
    mila123 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2008, 12:48 PM
    I think you should just get him alone with oufor a few minutes and tell him how you feel about him
    sallyasdf Posts: 39, Reputation: 4

May 7, 2008, 06:23 PM
    Just tell him, its worth it. Maby he feels the same way about you. I know when I told one of my guy friends it worked, and we are still dating. You will feel so much better as soon as you do.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Thermostat problems or furnace problems [ 22 Answers ]

Is it possible that a thermostat operates correct all the time except when it reaches the temperature that is set doesn't maintain that temperature?:D I noticed that actually that thermostat gives a signal to the furnace but furnace doesn't turn on but that happens only when thermostat needs to...

Social Problems and Sociological Problems [ 4 Answers ]

Differntiate between social problems and sociological problems

Stomach problems; eating problems. [ 4 Answers ]

I eat healthy foods, so I know this isn't much of a problem. However, I do have a problem with the way I eat. I will get a full plate of food and only be able to eat a quarter of it and feel very full, while 20 minutes to an hour later, I feel like I haven't eaten in about 10 or 12 hours, that...

So many problems! [ 3 Answers ]

Hi... My comp. was just attacked by some viruses.. virus is gone:)... bt has left problems behind:(.. Problem # 1 :- 'Run' from start menu is absent. Problem # 2 :- the homepage of internet explorer is set to a "virus site" and the option to change it from internet options is "blocked". I'm...

Problems [ 1 Answers ]

I am having the same problem. I am using a programmable thermostat and I noted that the thermostat is supplying voltage intermittently to the furnace during the off time. I think the spike is just long enough to turn on the blower and then it shuts off. Again it only does this in the cooling...

View more questions Search