Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sankha Posts: 46, Reputation: 0

May 7, 2008, 07:44 AM
    I need a real girlfriend
    Hi,

I am 21 years old. Till now I have no girl friend. I want a GF with whom I can share my words, opinions, problems, happiness, everything, as well as she also do the same. Already I proposed 4 girls, but most of them say 1 nice answer, "I have no feelings about u". Really a nice answer... ha... what u think?

I am sure that I am not a bad looking man. Yet why I got this answer every time.. U know all of my friends have their girl friend, so when I spent time with them I feel bad. My mind break down.

1 thing more that I found many guys with rough looking, behavior etc have a nice looking GF. They use them as sex partner, or time passing girl or something like that. I am much better than those guys, then why I have no GF, why everybody say me that they have no feelings about me? Sometime I think that I shall committed suicide. It will much better than this painful life.

Please help me. I can't bear it any more. I am puzzled.
    MysteriousGrl Posts: 22, Reputation: 0

May 7, 2008, 07:51 AM
    Sankah, NO! Don't ever think about suicide. You are still young. I know plenty of people that are in their 30's and still haven't found a significant someone. What you really need is some kind of hobby or interest to keep your mind focused. Hang out with your friends and enjoy yourself and do everything that makes you happy and I promise you when you least expect it, the girl of your dreams will come along, and trust me the longer your wait for her the better she keeps getting. Hang in there and keep your chin up!
    bEaUtIfUlbRuNeTtE Posts: 1,051, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

May 7, 2008, 07:56 AM
    Here's what I think:

With that attitude and outlook in life, girls will be slobbering all over you!

Every woman wants a man to be emotionally connected with her to but unfortunately, there aren't many men who are like that. The right one will come to you. Just be patient.
    occifer kt Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2008, 08:45 AM
    If you are 21 why are you posting stuff in the "teen" section?!

May 7, 2008, 09:33 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by occifer kt
    if you are 21 why are you posting stuff in the "teen" section?!?
    Sorry. I donot think about it.

May 7, 2008, 09:43 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by MysteriousGrl
    Sankah, NO!! don't ever think about suicide. You are still young. I know plenty of people that are in their 30's and still haven't found a significant someone. What you really need is some kind of hobby or interest to keep your mind focused. Hang out with your friends and enjoy your self and do everything that makes you happy and i promise you when you least expect it, the girl of your dreams will come along, and trust me the longer your wait for her the better she keeps getting. Hang in there and keep your chin up!!
    Yes. I am trying for a long days. But some situation, incident break my heart / mind. Whenever I walkaround in road, park, cinema hall, any kind of poblic space, I found most of the man engaged with their GF. Not all girls or boys are GF or BF. But the percentage of lovers are maximum. I agree with your openion, I myself also thought like this. But in time I can not be quite. My mind hart me. May be I have some problems which other can understand but doesnot inform me... Thanks for yor quick reply.
    MysteriousGrl Posts: 22, Reputation: 0

May 7, 2008, 09:56 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by sankha
    Yes. I am trying for a long days. But some situation, incident break my heart / mind. Whenever I walkaround in road, park, cinema hall, any kind of poblic space, I found most of the man engaged with their GF. Not all girls or boys are GF or BF. But the percentage of lovers are maximum. I agree with your openion, I myself also thought like this. But in time I can not be quite. My mind hart me. May be I have some problems which other can understand but doesnot inform me........ Thanks for yor quick reply.

Sankha,
    Try maybe focusing on building friendships with girls, you know try to be her friend and be there for her before trying to focus on marriage, The best relationships start as friends. Just give it some time try not to rush it too much.
    sallyasdf Posts: 39, Reputation: 4

May 7, 2008, 06:48 PM
    Suicide is never, ever the answer, there is somebody out there for you. I am positive. I took my brother 7 times until he found his perfect match. He too thought about suicide. You might want a relationship but you family loves you, they don't want to lose you. You will find someone. God Bless!
    CFZD Posts: 385, Reputation: 49

May 7, 2008, 08:22 PM
    sankha,

I am old than you and I have never had a boyfriend either. However, I have pure male friends as well as female friends who that can share my words, opinions, problems, happiness, everything, they also do the same. That's all we do.

I know there are some people our ages who are making mistakes and using people, that is just WRONG. You should be like me, be content with the pure friendships with both male and female friends. You know what, I love my friends so much, I respect them and they are ALWAYS there for me. I don't even worry that much about not having a boyfriend!

You can have good female friends, don't expect more for now, I know a lot of couple were friends for years before they start dating officially.

I tell you the mature girls can stay in a friendship with the guys! I value my friendship with my friends and that's what you need now.

May 7, 2008, 10:53 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by CFZD
    sankha,

I am old than you and I have never had a bf either. However, I have pure male friends as well as female friends who that can share my words, opinions, problems, happiness, everything, they also do the same. That's all we do.

I know there are some people our ages who are making mistakes and using people, that is just WRONG. You should be like me, be content with the pure friendships with both male and female friends. You know what, I love my friends so much, I respect them and they are ALWAYS there for me. I don't even worry that much about not having a bf!

You can have good female friends, don't expect more for now, I know a lot of couple were friends for years before they start dating officially.

I tell you the mature girls can stay in a friendship with the guys! I value my friendship with my friends and that's what you need now.
    Its all right. But I say before, that when I see others, I feel loneliness. One more word, what's about sex. I am not saying about physical relation. In a friendship there have a limit. As a male, I also attracted by female body. So I think friendship can not solute all situation. Yes I agree with u about friendship, before that just inform me how, how I recover or stop or forget the sexual attitude?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

MY Ex Girlfriend is Pregnant, But I'm In love With mY new Girlfriend. [ 14 Answers ]

Hello, to whom it may concern my name is sam. I am 21 years old and I just don't get it. I had been with my ex for 2 odd some reasons, and then I broke up with her. I found out that she found someone right away. I felt happy inside for her at that time. Finally I found the love of my live who loves...

Ex Girlfriend or Pregnant Girlfriend [ 10 Answers ]

I had been seeing my partner for 8 years and have had a fantastic relationship. We had a really good lifestyle and I genuinely feel like she was my soulmate and true love. Trouble is I didn't know it. I hit 40 and had what I now see as a mid life crisis. I split with my girlfriend in November,...

Real stats/ real decisions [ 1 Answers ]

You work for a manufacturing company as a statistical process analyst. Your job is to analyze processes and make sure they are in statistical control. In on process, a machine cuts wood boards to a thickness of 25 millimeters with acceptable margin of error of +/- 0.6 millimeter. (Assume this...

Which HYIPS are real?Which are scams?Are they real at all? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi,I am a medical student and I have been looking for some means to invest online and make some money to pay my tuition.I got to know about these High Yield Investment Programs and I really want to know which are real and which are scams.I would be very glad if you people can shed light on this...

Is it really real? [ 3 Answers ]

I am 24 yrs old. I started to date a guy I meet in college and we were together for a year and a half. It ended beacause I found out he was cheating and laying to me for about 6 months. I am or was a really caring person and I would have done anything for him. He would always tell me he loved me...

View more questions Search