Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sallyasdf Posts: 39, Reputation: 4

May 5, 2008, 02:35 PM
    Holding hands.
    My boyfriend always wants to hold hands. He wants to do it everywhere, he said that it was his way of letting people know that I am 'his girl'. He wants to do it 24/7, I love him, and I like to hold his hand but he tries to do it everywhere, on the way to classes, at lunch, outside. Don't get me wrong I like to do this to, just not this much... HELP?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 5, 2008, 03:12 PM
    Tell him NO, tell him you like him and enjoy walking with him but that people can tell you are together because you are walking together.
    Sounds like he is insecure and wants to make a show so that other boys will not come after you.
    Can I assume you are both fairly young ?
    mexicana12 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2008, 08:51 AM
    Well then leave them and find someone else that doesn't like holding hands lol jkjk

Sorry I don't know what to tell I have never had a boyfriends I think you should just talk to him
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

May 8, 2008, 03:44 PM
    Hands full. Keep hand with books on his side. If he switches sides, switch book hands at the same time absent-mindedly.

Reminder to you: You "date" someone to find out if you can stand being close to this person you already like. The longer you're around them, the more irritating things you will discover. That's the POINT. Don't ignore them. When the things that irritate outweigh the things that attract, move on.

And you don't have to wait until you two are miserable and hateful to break up, you can break up while you're still holding on to some friendship. Just keep that in mind.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My hands [ 2 Answers ]

:) does anyone know what it means or wats wrong when my hands get really hot at times like my hands will be fine on day and like maybe a few days later they'll be really hot and my feet will do it sometimes to so does anyone knows what that means:)

The guy holding my hand and the guy holding my heart aren't the same? [ 10 Answers ]

I really like my ex still and I have a new boyfriend and he's so sweet and all, but I'm still just so in love with my ex and it makes me feel bad for my new boyfriend.. I mean I told my ex that I still like him and everything but the thing is is that he has a new girlfriend and so yeah I can't...

Hands on Healing [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, I would like any and all information on Hands on Healing Thank-You!

How to do you.S. Tax filling, I am holding H1, my wife and son are holding H4 [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am holding H-1B, my wife and son are holding H4. I was here in US for 2 times in 2006, June 7 days and December 14 days, my wife and son came here in December and stayed with me till last week of Jan'07. I want to file my returns for 2006. I am still working here on h-1B. My family will...

View more questions Search