Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sallyasdf Posts: 39, Reputation: 4

May 5, 2008, 02:23 PM
    I don't know what to talk about with him?
    there is this guy that i have been dating for 2 weeks, and we've had our bumps in the road but we've fixed them. But whenever im around him i always get really nervous. Like today it was me, him, and my best friend, and we were walking down the hall then my bff had to go so it was just me and him. we went into this room together and just sat down and worked on a project, but that was all we talked about. I know we should be focussed on school work, but i would like to talk to him about other stuff. Please help!!!
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 5, 2008, 02:34 PM
    If you were completely comfortable sitting with him working away and not talking about anything in particular, that is not a bad thing. Maybe he is nervous around you to and doesn't know what to say, it's a two way street, sally, just make sure you are both walking together on it and just BEING. When you both become more in tune with each other, and have more in common after dating for a while, then everything will fall into place. Just enjoy being young and having a warm hand to hold to to, and if it doesn't work out to be the relationship you want, then maybe you have just found a good friend.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Should I talk to her or not? [ 6 Answers ]

OK so my best friend and I are like sisters and are always together and there for each other But over the last week that our other close friend is at her dads house she has been a to me and I don't know why I haven't done anything toher execpt be nice and try to be there for her because she is...

What do I talk about! [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I have a boyfriend but I just don't know what to talk about with him I'm really shy and nervous when he's around. What should I talk to him about he's like an emo/mosher HELP!!

Why do I want to talk to him? [ 4 Answers ]

I hate my ex, more than anyone. Hate is a strong word, but I think it fits. He treated me like sh!t the whole time we were going out, and he abused me, emotionally and physically. He's a loser, all he does is sit on his and take money from his family for drugs. I don't like him at all, not even as...

Should I go talk to him? [ 3 Answers ]

There is this guy (David), he’s 18 and just two years older than me… he’s a real good friend of one of my best friends (Rachel) but I mean they’re just fiends like brother and sister there is no way they will be like a couple some day… David is known as a “player”, the kind of person who’s just...

View more questions Search