Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    occifer kt Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

May 5, 2008, 08:36 AM
    I think I love him
    There's this guy... his name is T.J. he was my best friend all through elementary school... in 6th grade we dated and kissed and did some other stuff... and then he moved... he moved about 4 hours away and I haven't talked to him since 6th grade.. now I'm in 8th grade and lately he is all I can think about... I miss him sooo much and I wish he would move back! He was actually considering moving back, because Justin... another one of my guy friends who moved... and T.J.s best friend... was going to move back... but then justins parents said they would never talk to him again if he moved back... so he didn't move back... and neither did T.J. I'm going to see T.J. this summer... and I am debating whether I should make a move or not... its been along time since we dated but I still love him as much as I did then... should I try something??
    turtlegirl16 Posts: 177, Reputation: 1

May 5, 2008, 12:31 PM
    Take pitty on me because I give the WORST advice: I did the same thing with my boyfriend but he didn't move four hours away... only 20 minutes. After he moved I did the same as you... but we never started dating until last August. You are obsessing and if you don't tell him you will hate yourself. My relationship started just like yours. If you obsess you will go NUTS!!
    sallyasdf Posts: 39, Reputation: 4

May 5, 2008, 02:12 PM
    Before you make a move this summer, take it slow. It has been a long time and you two should get to know each other again then if he is the same guy (which he prob. Will be) then you should make a move. I will pray that you get your wish!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Real love or puppy love [ 11 Answers ]

I was wondering if the love I feel for this boy is actually true love. The thing is that I'm only 16 and I have fallen deep for this 17year old boy. We went out for a couple of months and we still talk. He recently told me he still thinks about me and his friend tells me he still likes me. However...

Does Love exist? Is there such thing as love? [ 22 Answers ]

I was wondering what is your opinion or thoughts on this situation, I went through a couple of months ago (in 2006). It was nearing the end of my first year at University, I was dancing on the last night the pub was open; suddenly, I saw a good-looking, kind of modest girl and I got the...

Love, understanding love, types of love [ 12 Answers ]

I thought this would be interesting to discuss. We all use love so much, we could say we love someone, then the next moment, we say we love our car, or wed love a big mac. I was watching this interesting video, in which this guy explained that the hebrews had 3 words for love. Raya- friendship...

How could this Happen So fast? Love me and then love another? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi This is my exgirlfriend responses in the last weeks I was with here for 4 years the guy she cheated with and she is still with since November 26 2007, He just inherited a large sum of money almost a half of million his mother died and she gets what ever she needs and wants. He is so good to...

View more questions Search