Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hossbonnam Posts: 62, Reputation: 9

May 4, 2008, 02:15 PM
    Stimulus Taxes
    If I claim my 2 kids on my taxes.
    Will I also get the stimulus taxes as well?
    Even though they do not live with me.
    MukatA Posts: 7,110, Reputation: 176
    Tax Expert

May 4, 2008, 06:36 PM
    If you are getting exemption for the kids and are under 17 in 2007, you will get stimulus tax rebate.

For information on stimulus tax rebate schedule, the eligibility and how much rebate you will get read: Your U.S. Tax Return: Are You Eligible for 2008 Stimulus Tax Rebate Payment?
    acrules3 Posts: 76, Reputation: 3

May 4, 2008, 06:53 PM
    It sounds like you will get it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tax stimulus [ 2 Answers ]

I have the emerald card from H&R BLOCK will my refund go on there? From the stimulus refund

Stimulus checks [ 1 Answers ]

I filed my 2007 tax return with H R Block and had my refund put on their emerald card. Will I receive a paper check or will they put my stimulus refund on that card or is this considered direct deposit? Thank You

Stimulus Payments [ 4 Answers ]

This year my husband and I filed a joint tax return. He owns a small business and claimed a loss. Will we still be eligible for the stimulus payment!

Stimulus Payments [ 3 Answers ]

My brother worked on work Visa in US for 9.5 months in 2007, now that he has left US. 1. By the substanial prescence test, he should be a tax resident. Correct? He has very little or no other world income. Is it better for him to claim as resident, then he have standard dedection? 2. Will...

Stimulus Rebate [ 4 Answers ]

Is it true that F1 visa students with 5+ years in the US and who are residents for tax purposes are still not eligible for economic stimulus rebate? The following answer in Yahoo claims that resident status is based on the restricted/unrestricted work access in the US. Can someone please clarify?...

View more questions Search