Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nav_1992 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

May 2, 2008, 07:15 PM
    I need to know the biography of author George Vukelich?
    Can someone help... I need to know the biography of this writer named George Vukelich... so plzzzzzzzz help!! :confused: :confused: :confused:
    vingogly Posts: 718, Reputation: 105

May 2, 2008, 08:04 PM
    This is a tough one. Assuming you mean the Wisconsin author of "North Country Notebook" and "Fisherman's Beach", I've tried a lot of searches and can't find very much on him. You can order used copies through Amazon.com. Or, see if you can find one at a local library. There's probably a bio on the dust jacket.

Here's a short bio on him I found at the Wisconsin Made site (the only thing I could find). He had a column at the Isthmus of Madison newspaper, so if you're near there perhaps you could go through the microfilm of old issues when he was a columnist with a librarian's help and find a bio of him in the paper. Same with Wisconsin Outdoor Journal, where he was a columnist. He also had a show on Wisconsin Public Radio; it might be worthwhile contacting them and seeing if they have an old bio of him somewhere.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the theme and the symbol in the short story "The turtle" by george vukelich? [ 1 Answers ]

I really need the answer... so if anyone can help me with these two things that would be great.. thanx!!

Writing an biography of the military [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know the laws of writing a book on your own experience in the military. Like how long do you have to wait before you can publish a book of this nature? Thanks

Biography of Einstien [ 1 Answers ]

Does anybody know the name of Einstein's biography? Is there a biography of his? Name a book that contains his full life history.

Writing an Anonymous Auto-Biography [ 1 Answers ]

Okay, I haven't worked on writing this auto-biography I am talking about in the title of my post for a while. I've never had any previous experience writing a book, so I have no idea how long it is going to be, nor do I know if I'll ever be satisfied with it. It is about my life, but I am using...

View more questions Search