Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    littlelostgirl Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

May 2, 2008, 06:31 PM
    What really is love
    I love him I mean every time I see him my spirits are imediatley lifted and I feel like I'm safe all of a sudden. Whenever I'm around him I know that I can really be myself and he'll still love me. I love hearing him ramlbe on late at night because he's tired and therefore more entertaining. Then he complains about me not talking but the only reason I don't talk is because I love hearing him talk. He always knows how to make me laugh. When I'm crying he can be comforting and funny at the same time and by the time the conversations over I don't even remember why I was crying in the first place. He always says the sweetest things to me that make me smile. He always says that I'm the perfect girl for him and he always calls me beautiful. I fall asleep with the feeling of his arms aound me. I never want to say goodbye to him.
    But our close friend leif said to me that I don't love him because I don't know what love is then he admitted that neither did he. And that really hit me because I've had more than one person say that to me that I don't know what love is. So I'm just curious is what I described love in your opinion?
    TmichelleO Posts: 22, Reputation: 3

May 2, 2008, 06:52 PM
    I don't believe that anyone can tell you whether you are in love that is something that only you can decide for yourself. If you truly love him then you will know and it won't matter what anyone says
    godsbabygirl267 Posts: 175, Reputation: 11

May 2, 2008, 08:36 PM
    To me, love is the most powerful force not in the world, more like ever to exist, if you remember the bible, it says for husbands to respect their wives and wives to love their husbands, they go hand in hand. If I love him.. I can't not think about him, he makes me smile all the time at least on the inside. I want to be with him at all times no matter what. If he dies, I would die too. When he cries I feel bad. WHen its my fault I feel the need to give in. WHen he looks me in the eyes or kisses me, my heart skipps a beat, EVERY time. I blush, CONTINUALLY when he says something about another girl, because I wonder if he's really talking about me. Its just the most amazing thing you'll ever feel.
    Nikki

May 3, 2008, 10:54 AM
    See I'm pretty sure that this is love but the problem is my parents won't believe me.
    godsbabygirl267 Posts: 175, Reputation: 11

May 3, 2008, 05:43 PM
    Why does it matter what your parents say? Its not like you are in love with them. Love is YOUR choice and it doesn't matter if your parents say you don't love him. Just what you believe.
    TmichelleO Posts: 22, Reputation: 3

May 4, 2008, 07:57 PM
    Exactly I hate when parents say that because I'm sure they remember what it is like to be a teenager and having your first love and they only say that because they eventually found a much deeper love with each other but that does not mean what you are feeling isn't love just remember its not likely that your first love will be your last and love does grow and evolve... dont let any one tell you how you feel figure it out for yourself!
    sallyasdf Posts: 39, Reputation: 4

May 8, 2008, 05:39 PM
    You'll know love when it comes to you.

May 22, 2008, 01:36 PM
    Yea my parents are very religious and they've threatened to home school me before and I know that they're still considering it even more now. And they never let me see him outside of school I have to say I'm going for a walk or something and that's the only way I can see him.
    CoastiesGirl07 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2008, 12:30 PM
    Love is very undescribable. If you truly love someone you will know & you won't question it & want other peoples opinion in it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

In love with someone who doesn't love me anymore. [ 8 Answers ]

I started dating my ex in Apirl of last year. We got pregnant within the first three months, and my hormones and emotions starting going crazy. I was treating him like crap, saying things like I didn't want to be with him, I would ruin the evening by thinking he didn't want me there, even though...

Does Love exist? Is there such thing as love? [ 22 Answers ]

I was wondering what is your opinion or thoughts on this situation, I went through a couple of months ago (in 2006). It was nearing the end of my first year at University, I was dancing on the last night the pub was open; suddenly, I saw a good-looking, kind of modest girl and I got the...

Love, understanding love, types of love [ 12 Answers ]

I thought this would be interesting to discuss. We all use love so much, we could say we love someone, then the next moment, we say we love our car, or wed love a big mac. I was watching this interesting video, in which this guy explained that the hebrews had 3 words for love. Raya- friendship...

In love with wife but love another lady as well [ 22 Answers ]

Hello, I have been married for close to 3 years now, we really don't have any issues within us at all. We are happy in all possible ways. We are emotionally attached, we are sexually happy. But yes because of my work nature I am unable to spend time with my wife as much as before. Also recently I...

View more questions Search