Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jlong1123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 2, 2008, 10:32 AM
    Likeing 2 guys
    I like 2 guys one is really cute and nice and the other is cute but can be mean at times and sometimes it hurts my fellings because I really like him but I kind of fell for this other guy when we were in a fight. We arnt dating or going out anything like that but it still hurt. The other guy was there to confort me when I was hurting he is so sweet but I can't chose help me please
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

May 2, 2008, 10:45 AM
    One guy is mean and the other is nice. Hmmm this does seem like a tough choice but I'm going to go with the nice guy.
    nickshehe Posts: 254, Reputation: 47

May 2, 2008, 11:59 AM
    You're not sure whether to choose the mean guy or the nice guy.. one of whom you "fell in love with" while you were fighting?
    .. alright :)
    volta-rewind Posts: 32, Reputation: 2

May 2, 2008, 12:05 PM
    Well I understand how you are having a hard time choosing.
    But if I were you I would go for the one that would trest you right and make you feel loved.
    But I am not you, soooo do what you feel is right for yourself.
    Nobody likes being treated meanly, but I understand that you have feelings for him so that's pretty tough.
    turtlegirl16 Posts: 177, Reputation: 1

May 2, 2008, 02:21 PM
    DUH!! Get the nicer one!!
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 4, 2008, 07:45 AM
    Nice guy or mean guy? You call that a hard choice?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

GUYS! Do guys like persistent girls? Do you like to be pursued? [ 13 Answers ]

I mean, wouldn't you like if the roles were switched? : ) Guys will keep trying to get with a girl they think is pretty, they don't give up! : P Wouldn't you like that?:p

For the GUYS! This sums up most guys problems here. Another great e-mail from DD [ 21 Answers ]

This is an e-mail from David Deangelo. He is 1000% correct here. Guys - LEARN from this. It's long BUT almost EVERY guy here does this... ***QUESTION*** Hi Dave, I recently bought your ebook because I have met a Girl that I am really into and I must make it work With her. You are...

FOR guys: Why won't he let his ex-gf go? [ 5 Answers ]

A little background history: She broke up with him because of long distance and didn't want to get hurt. Post-break up, they hooked up. But by the time she wanted to get back together, he didn't. She still has feelings for him, which she's made pretty clear to him, first by asking him back...

A guy, well 2 guys, well, maybe like 20 guys. [ 4 Answers ]

Um, well, I like a guy. He says I'm pretty which is really sweet. And I like him a lot. I am willing to do anything for him. I like a lot of other guys but I don't know them well. And I know the are just crushes. So I know the first guy, I'll call him bob. Well, I know I should be with bob. He...

MATCHMAKER ALERT (Nice guys do not always finish last -but NICE nice guys do) [ 2 Answers ]

There is a general thought that: - nice guys don't get the girl. - nice guys get walked on. - nice guys get left behind. It's not that simple. 1. Nice guys can get any girl. As long as they "own their space" -- that is, they know themselves and their life purpose and what drives them.

View more questions Search