Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    santvishwa Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 1, 2008, 04:05 PM
    How do I get my girlfriend back ?
    My girlfriend wants to leave me; I what to know the reason; I want my girlfriend back; can someone suggest me what to do now?
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

May 1, 2008, 04:19 PM
    A good relationship involves talking about stuff. If she did not tell you the reason, you can ask her. If she just broke up with you and gave no reason, it wasn't a good relationship, probably. You can find a better one. Leave her alone.
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

May 1, 2008, 11:53 PM
    Read through all the material on this board and the Relationship one to get a good insight on what to do.
    sallyasdf Posts: 39, Reputation: 4

May 4, 2008, 06:30 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by santvishwa
    My girlfriend wants to leave me; i wat to know the reason; i want my girlfriend back; can someone suggest me what to do now?
    If you really want her back you and her should have a long sit-down and tell her your open feelings. It might not be easy but it's the truth and that's the only way you are going to keep her
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

May 4, 2008, 08:27 PM
    Did she already break up with you or are you two still together and in the process of breaking up?

If she broke up with you, the only way to get her back is through HER willingness to let it happen. You won't find the secrets to making that happen here, she holds those answers. Only talking to her will reveal them.

If you are still together and talking, HEY, is the SAME ANSWER! Only YOU talkkng to HER will figure out how you two can end up together.

BTW, on the off chance she DOES talk to you about it, remember everything she's said to you about the things that are making her want to break up. Here is the only secret I can offer: Don't ever do any of the things she doesn't like again. Completely and immediately change yourself to match what she wants whether it's really you or not.

Good luck with that.

Afterthought: sometimes breaking up is actually the right thing for everyone involved.
    wezziebabii28 Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

May 11, 2008, 06:21 PM
    U waitr till she come back to you if you is in love then believe me she ll be back be patient

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to get my girlfriend back [ 8 Answers ]

All right well here it goes. Broke up with my girlfriend of almost a year to a little more then weeks ago. She said I didn't show enough emotion towards here like bring her out with my friends and public affection but she was all right with it for 10 months and she knew that wasn't my style. 1st...

I want my ex girlfriend back [ 9 Answers ]

Ok here it gos this is why we broke up I was treating her like a princess Too much and what she wanted was to be treated equal like every one else so we have been going out for 8 months and almost 9 and she broke up because of that and were still friends its been like a week since we broke up and I...

Need help getting my ex girlfriend back [ 4 Answers ]

Ok me and my girlfriend broke up like 2 months ago, at first I was her little pet I will admit, we just hung out and we went from sex to kisses on the cheeks, pitiful I know... but I decided to ignore her for a week, and she then started talking about she needs me in her life but she doesn't...

How to get ex-girlfriend back? [ 7 Answers ]

Me and my girlfriend at the time had a good relationship. It was a long distant relationship it was hard but we fell in love. She wanted me to move in her city where I have family, but it was not a good time for me to move. Later we started to have problems, later I admit I got a little jealous...

View more questions Search