Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    spectrumqueen23 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 1, 2008, 12:46 PM
    Guys are cowards?
    Okay so I need some advice, when a guy gets his best friend to break up with you, does that make that guy a coward??
    plonak Posts: 742, Reputation: 117

May 1, 2008, 12:55 PM
    Yes a major coward, what a douche
    templelane Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 227
    Ultra Member

May 1, 2008, 01:24 PM
    Yep pretty much. At least you are rid of him.
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

May 1, 2008, 11:58 PM
    Yep definitely a coward , and your better off without him. Find someone who deserves you.
    sadface Posts: 154, Reputation: 2

May 2, 2008, 12:38 AM
    What an idiot
    thegreatestviz Posts: 70, Reputation: 2

May 2, 2008, 03:41 AM
    I have a slight difference in opinion
    it may not be just cowardness
    maybe cowardness is included but it is possible that
    maybe he can't face the pain of separating.. if your relationship was intimate or close type then maybe he wants to let it all go and doesn't want you to see his expressions or something like that
    loll
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

May 2, 2008, 02:47 PM
    Calling him a coward is pointless. Is that really your only question here?
    carrie2008 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 2, 2008, 03:02 PM
    Definatley a coward and very imature
    sallyasdf Posts: 39, Reputation: 4

May 5, 2008, 02:27 PM
    Yess. There is no good way to break up with someone, but this is deff. The worse, then it is text messageing break up
    Burn Zap Freeze Posts: 26, Reputation: 2

May 5, 2008, 02:45 PM
    He's not a coward... Just... Shy, or maybe sad about breaking up? Maybe he doesn't want to see you hurt, so he makes his friend do it. I understand why he did that, and I've thought about doing it myself. Let me tell you, it'd make it so much easier if all breakups were like that. Of course, if they were, a lot of people would have a socially unsound relationship with their next girlfriends and/or boyfriends. But, I wouldn't say he's a coward, just.. Scared.
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

May 5, 2008, 04:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Burn Zap Freeze
    But, I wouldn't say he's a coward, just.. Scared.
    That's like saying he's not dead, just less than alive. Not wet, just not dry.

Cowardice is the inability and/or fear of facing something you SHOULD be able to face. So, by your own words, he's too scared to face her... that's cowardice.

Meanwhile, all of this is still pointless. What in the world is gained here by debating whether this guy is a coward or not?
    Burn Zap Freeze Posts: 26, Reputation: 2

May 12, 2008, 07:03 AM
    I just think all you guys have no right to call someone a coward you've never met. It's like calling a girl ugly you met over the internet. Or that she smells, or is short/tall, or has an annoying voice. You guys shouldn't jump to conclusions about things like that. It makes you seem very shallow.
    Kavita Bhatia Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 12, 2008, 07:33 AM
    Hi! I don't think this guy is a coward. It could be the fact that he does not want to hurt your feelings. I mean did you feel bad about the fact that his friend did the job on his behalf. But wouldn't u have felt even worse if he dumped you and insulted you on your face himself??
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

May 12, 2008, 07:46 AM
    If you are sentencing something to death, whether it's your dog, your relationship, the man facing the death sentence for a crime when you're on the jury, whatever... you owe it to whoever is involved to look them in the eye and hear their last words.

Anything else is cowardice.
    incognito Posts: 92, Reputation: 24

May 12, 2008, 08:36 AM
    "Coward" might not be the right term for this guy. Weak and immature could also be used. Is this his and your first relationship? How long have you been dating? How old are you two? It really depends on a lot of factors.
    A 12 year old doing this, okay understandable. A 21 year old doing this is unacceptable.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

GUYS! Do guys like persistent girls? Do you like to be pursued? [ 13 Answers ]

I mean, wouldn't you like if the roles were switched? : ) Guys will keep trying to get with a girl they think is pretty, they don't give up! : P Wouldn't you like that?:p

For the GUYS! This sums up most guys problems here. Another great e-mail from DD [ 21 Answers ]

This is an e-mail from David Deangelo. He is 1000% correct here. Guys - LEARN from this. It's long BUT almost EVERY guy here does this... ***QUESTION*** Hi Dave, I recently bought your ebook because I have met a Girl that I am really into and I must make it work With her. You are...

A guy, well 2 guys, well, maybe like 20 guys. [ 4 Answers ]

Um, well, I like a guy. He says I'm pretty which is really sweet. And I like him a lot. I am willing to do anything for him. I like a lot of other guys but I don't know them well. And I know the are just crushes. So I know the first guy, I'll call him bob. Well, I know I should be with bob. He...

MATCHMAKER ALERT (Nice guys do not always finish last -but NICE nice guys do) [ 2 Answers ]

There is a general thought that: - nice guys don't get the girl. - nice guys get walked on. - nice guys get left behind. It's not that simple. 1. Nice guys can get any girl. As long as they "own their space" -- that is, they know themselves and their life purpose and what drives them.

Sorry guys [ 6 Answers ]

I had an accident and have been unable to be on the computer. I am working on my third back surgery in a month. I will let you guys now when I am able to come back on permanent. Bit it doesn't look like I will be back on till sometime in November. God bless

View more questions Search